Author Topic: Steam Username List  (Read 22876 times)

What's  a fgrt?
And no, I'm not cheap, but 50$ for a game?
What is wrong with people?
Don't buy games. Ever.

So yeah I screwed up the word-flip thing about eighty times but now I finally got it right. Adding/changing the people who posted and adding the few Steam profile links.

Don't buy games. Ever.

So yeah I screwed up the word-flip thing about eighty times but now I finally got it right. Adding/changing the people who posted and adding the few Steam profile links.

it's DJKing² now fgrt.


don't use the tone of voice with me young man.


You don't have to put that credit in the top, if you don't want to.

I'm leaving it completely up to you.

Kobewarrior  -Kobewarrior




My username:  leonstormrat23


Aw stuff, Wonder G is my steam community name, I'll give you my login name instead.
Steam LOGIN NAME: PsychoLeet
So, change Wonder G to PsychoLeet, please skip.

BL Name: Freeze
Adding Name: Freezen1453
Name while chatting and stuff: Freeze

Blockland name is Lil Robot
My addable name on Steam is lilrobot.