Author Topic: Port : {DM} Arena  (Read 13171 times)

Erm...
Badspot and Ephi don't want you "porting" stuff from TBM.
then why havent they failed it yet? it seemed fine when Sonicfan524 did it -_-

:cookie:all mine mine mine lol

Erm...
Badspot and Ephi don't want you "porting" stuff from TBM.
youre a furry you have no opinion

No, TBM didn't hack you, it was something to do with RTB and TBM being in the same directory.
TBM had a atni-rtb script, it you tried to run both or RTB was in the same folder, it would delete it, also all mods had to be .cs files, TBM was encoded .dso.

sorta reminds me of clock place from super mario 64.

hmmmm

lets check the v0002 and close to retail beta site shall we?
Quote from: Badspot
Do NOT use TBM

Rumors have surfaced recently that the makers of TBM have developed scripts that will damage a users Blockland directory if they attempt to use TBM code or models in a way that they don't approve of. I questioned Rob and MCP (aka Kier) of the TBM crew about this on IRC and they admitted to developing such a script. I questioned them separately about other hacking incidents involving TBM, which they both admitted to, but they tried to pin the blame on each other. These people cannot be trusted and their mod, TBM, should be considered a security risk.

MCP has shown a tendency towards spite, vengeance and hacker ethics. I recommend you delete TBM and its auto-updater immediately.

youre a furry you have no opinion
I opinionize that this guy ported a nice looking map.

No, TBM didn't hack you, it was something to do with RTB and TBM being in the same directory.

I thought TBM would look for RTB files and delete them or disable things. Then there was controversy over using some backdoor hack to take control of servers.

I thought TBM would look for RTB files and delete them or disable things. Then there was controversy over using some backdoor hack to take control of servers.

i was aware of that..... kinda :P well the map doesnt do it, and its safe to use

then why havent they failed it yet? it seemed fine when Sonicfan524 did it -_-
It's not fine at all.
Too lazy to upload to photobucket.

Where is the floor- or anything for that matter? I just keep falling and don't hit the floor.

It looks like trash. And from reading the comments, it probably doesn't work.