Author Topic: Drop Pod  (Read 3869 times)

If wheels can have drag, put a high-drag wheel at the back and it might work?

There's an Add-On somewhere out there called Escape Pod.

Barrel vehicle is good enough, hop in, press a button and let whatever it is drop you out of it. I have done this on multiple occasions, and it's good.

Barrel vehicle is good enough, hop in, press a button and let whatever it is drop you out of it. I have done this on multiple occasions, and it's good.
exept for the fact that its lying on its side. I do like it too, but its just not really meant for this puropse

i love how people just immedialtly respond and dont read the rest of the post. :I

The escape pod cant carry multiple people and is virtually impossible to fly in 1st person.

Just take nomal pod than hammer it and boom there you go!(note it is in the midel hard)

Part one-Chaos 2 Cute try.
Part 2-Modeller <---
Heres a pic. Just go to the link. http://yfrog.com/7godstpodj
The picture sucks because of the fuzziness,and the purple fuzziness actually happens in blender. no idea.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:17:37 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

i think you can just use the escape pod but somehow make it able to spawn with side opposite of the jets facing down and have a lever to release the door...maybe just push pod into place...but it would be cool if the pod had a slot for like money and weapons...kinda like a mobile stash :D i kinda doubt it would be possible :panda: :cookieMonster:

maybe you could make it so u could drive the ball lol
it falls like a rock

Part one-Chaos 2 Cute try.
Part 2-Modeller <---
Heres a pic. Just go to the link. http://yfrog.com/7godstpodj
The picture sucks because of the fuzziness,and the purple fuzziness actually happens in blender. no idea.

pic look pretty good, although it could be a little better. some more shape to it i guess.

anyway, but what KILLER2.o said, is there a way to change how the escape pod sits and to make it un-driveable?

It would be fairly easy to remove the ability to steer a vehicle (adjust certain values on the datablock to 0), although making it spawn facing a different direction would be harder.

I will work on it. By the way, its meant to look like those drop pods in halo cause i have no idea what a different one would look like.