Author Topic: [E]vent, "Eventing is our lives."  (Read 3135 times)

This is just as bad as HBC was a ripoff of Hewlett Blockard.

Your text would be at least twice as readable if you did not capitalise every first letter of a word.

Continue to derail this topic. This clan won't go anywhere, so why not?

The reason not many people will want to join this clan:

There really is none.

BUT, there are already many succesful eventing clans out there. If they only accept higher level eventing, then join a multifocus clan that includes eventing.

Lol, you people are pulling stuff out of your butts.
"I'm going to ignore your question and claim that you are making stuff up!"

"I'm going to ignore your question and claim that you are making stuff up!"
"I flame at every chance I get because I am a lifeless little kid"

Does Anybody Want to Join?

Continue to derail this topic. This clan won't go anywhere, so why not?

Love how you get stuffty at me for posting actual information that you call "stuffstorming" yet you are trying to bring down a competitors topic.

Do you honestly think people will want to join a clan that rapes other topics. Not a good look.

I would hardly call this a "competitor."
You can't really compete with a clan unless they are both popular really. Even then people can join as many clans as they want. There's not really a contest to be said.

Due to the lack of speech tone in text, you wouldn't have known that I meant it in a jokingly way. Even so, what I do will not affect the other clan in any way possible. Nobody actually gives a stuff. And because I reply to a topic once saying we should derail it obviously means that I'm forcefully bringing my dominant male genitalia upon this topic.

I didn't say you were stuffstorming, I was simply stating that you're overreacting to everything people are saying about the recent iEvent/Blockintosh/Event threads, such as what you just said yesterday.