[AA] Avialliance - Winter wonderland! [FULL]

Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Winter wonderland! [FULL]  (Read 25985 times)

Rehost. I go to bed at 9:00 to 9:30 Eastern Standard.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 06:26:11 AM by frogger3140 »

Hosting tomorrow for sure, but my dad keeps flipping out about our power bill being too high, so he turns my PC off while I'm at school. >:(

Hosting tomorrow for sure, but my dad keeps flipping out about our power bill being too high, so he turns my PC off while I'm at school. >:(

You keep it on?

I'm trying to think of some baddass way of making the computer wake itself up after like, 20 minutes of being on sleep.

This way my dad will come in, see my computer is on, press the power button (That sets it to Sleep mode), and will leave, then after 20 minutes it will turn back on again without him knowing. :D

He'll come back in, see that it is on, and think you have a virus. Or he will be pissed at you.

I'm trying to think of some baddass way of making the computer wake itself up after like, 20 minutes of being on sleep.

This way my dad will come in, see my computer is on, press the power button (That sets it to Sleep mode), and will leave, then after 20 minutes it will turn back on again without him knowing. :D

I made an auto-shutdown program... I could maybe tweak it a little bit so it actually detects sleep mode, waits 5 minutes, and wake the computer...

I made an auto-shutdown program... I could maybe tweak it a little bit so it actually detects sleep mode, waits 5 minutes, and wake the computer...

hahahaa, um no.

Your BIOS might have a auto-startup option, and I remember there is a way to wake it up automatically via this.

I'll send you this later, Mack <3.

hahahaa, um no.

Your BIOS might have a auto-startup option, and I remember there is a way to wake it up automatically via this.

I'll send you this later, Mack <3.

Awesome, that'll help.

Official notice: The AA server will be available PERMANENTLY on Monday, November 15th, at 7:50 AM. It will hopefully not shut down for a long period of time.

Second official notice: The monkey from Toy Story 3 is the scariest loving thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Second official notice: The monkey from Toy Story 3 is the scariest loving thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
I second that...

Official notice: The AA server will be available PERMANENTLY on Monday, November 15th, at 7:50 AM. It will hopefully not shut down for a long period of time.

cool.

IN OTHER NEWS: This is my re-lived 1337 post.

I need some of the AA people at my server right now

IRC me for the pass

cool.

IN OTHER NEWS: This is my re-lived 1337 post.

I didn't know that badspot did this on your 1337th post

Alrighty, server is up.

I need someone to load the most recent save if they have it; my save only includes some parts of different islands due to me not saving them.