Author Topic: THE SACRIFICE FFFFUUUU (L4D1)  (Read 2583 times)

I'm livid right now. The Sacrifice is loving impossible to beat on single player because the bots are handicapped and stand at the bottom of the bridge to get raped by the tanks. Not tonight, but some time do you guys want to jump on L4D1 and beat The Sacrifice?

I wish I could play :C

I managed to beat it on easy. :cookieMonster:
Unfortunately, Louis died along with Bill. :c

I'm livid right now. The Sacrifice is loving impossible to beat on single player because the bots are handicapped and stand at the bottom of the bridge to get raped by the tanks. Not tonight, but some time do you guys want to jump on L4D1 and beat The Sacrifice?
Do you have l4d2?  And I was having this exact trouble. 

I just beat it with AI's

The first time we all got killed, second time i tried to hop off the bridge and back to the lower ground to get to the generator fast but realized they wouldn't let me do that and instead they made me hang from the ledge, thus ending the game even though the others could've helped me back up fast, the third time i didn't do that, i went down the way i came up and i died in success

I should've played as Bill... also, the survivors are lacking voices in Left 4 Dead 2, Francis always says "What the hell is this" when he sees a bile jar, incendiary ammo, or something, he doesn't say "Pills here!", "Adrenaline here!", "Pipe bomb here!", "Molotov here!" (although he does say "Fire." when picking up a Molotov), nothing, why must Valve be so lazy! :(

Ive heard them say the names of the l4d2 specials in nomercy

They got new dialogue just not much of it, probably old audio that had from the original recordings?

I couldn't beat it in Left 4 Dead because Tanks piled on me as i was getting back to the generator, if i had a melee weapon and an adrenaline shot, i could've made it, and this was on easy too

Atleast bill has new lines

Ha, I just got it. :D

Why were the survivors so quiet in this, they like rarely talked. :o

Oh and No Mercy in L4D2 is epic.

Oh and No Mercy in L4D2 is epic.
why must Valve be so lazy! :(

I would be pretty loving quiet too if I just clawed my way though several thousand zombies.

Some time this weekend?