Poll

Wha?

-
-

Author Topic: The Tram Project. No Poll Currently.  (Read 41707 times)

I voted "No" because:

I believe, and chances are I'm wrong, that if you release one you may lose interest in the other(s) and, I personally, am most looking forward to the Present Tram. Also it would be nice to have the option of choosing one rather than "forcibly" downloading one because it's all thats available, so to speak of course.

EDIT: Yes! 80th Vote was mine!!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:33:32 AM by Shambanation »

I voted "No" because:

I believe, and chances are I'm wrong, that if you release one you may lose interest in the other(s) and, I personally, am most looking forward to the Present Tram. Also it would be nice to have the option of choosing one rather than "forcibly" downloading one because it's all thats available, so to speak of course.
Well, first off, chances are high that I won't lose interest in these if I release one because I want them as badly as anybody else.

Second, the idea was that either you were forced to download all three in a while, or download the most popular one now, next popular later, and the least popular in a while.

Thanks.
Also, 80 voters now so new poll!

New Poll:
I think that Uxie has been avoiding doing any work on this project for a while by getting himself involved with other projects. That's fine and all, because I'm doing the same, but it's time he fixed up that future tram!

But I want to hear what you supporter/followers think. So vote!

Furling stop posting your stupid crap.
Stop flaming, his minecart is an awesome add-on.

It is, but he's loving advertising his own creation on a different person's thread.

Late reply much?

UXIE

17 people believe that you need to get to work, including me!

I personally would like the future tram done, but I really like all of them! Then I could update my awesome railroad I built.

UXIE

17 people believe that you need to get to work, including me!
Fine, But I'll have you know, I voted for Doesn't concern me. Lol

Fine, But I'll have you know, I voted for Doesn't concern me. Lol
Lol. It's funny because it only concerns you.

Lol. It's funny because it only concerns you.
that'sthejoke.png

that'sthejoke.png
I'm quite aware of that, Captain Know-It-All

I'm quite aware of that, Captain Know-It-All
forget yes. I'm a Captain now.

I CONTROL ALL OF YOU. OBEY ME.