Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16781 times)

Skill, The real issue is is that we can not really report him, we need solid proof, honestly I do not doubt he didn't do it. He is acting guilty, but we have no evidence. :(

Come to think of it, no one even knows how to define troll, do you?
In my eyes, a troll is someone who makes the best out of a bad situation, enjoying how people getting mad at him/something and making them rage more even though that you, him, me (aka the troll) doesn't give 0.1% of a stuff.

As long as you successfully make them mad, you're a good troll.

But the problem is that someone managed to clear bricks somehow, and I am sure It's Cca
How do you know this?
He could of gotten his hands on a script
That clears bricks? I'm not even sure if that's possible, without being admin.

I want to know who else was on the server and who else was admin or anything like that and what map you used and what add-ons.

Skill was the only admin, and i think it was GSF ocean

I want to know who else was on the server and who else was admin or anything like that and what map you used and what add-ons.

I have no admins, nor auto-admins.

Add-ons that where on:
Demians Brick Packs, Tohpius, ZoneBricks.
MuffinMix's emitters, demians emitters.
Prompt events, Minigame Events, PlaySound events, password events, VCE, sit event, vehicle control events and Zone events.
JVS Doors
Compass Mod
Recurve Bow
Small Vehicle spawn set
Synth Sounds.

I was using the Standard ocean map from Squideeys map pack.

How do you know this?

Because i wasn't the one who cleared them. I didn't get a "Someone cleared all bricks" message or noise.

Also, the current people i can remember that where on was Chrome, Sabbin, Cca, and that's it. The other 7-8 i forget.

Theres a command that fakekills all of a persons bricks, I did it to my city rpg and it crashed me.

He might have done that.

CCA is too stupid to figure out how to crash servers or clear bricks even if he had the admin powers himself. Unless he was truly determined to screw stuff up, I am going to side with nobody for the sole fact that skill4life is over-reacting and cca is a dumbass.

Because i wasn't the one who cleared them. I didn't get a "Someone cleared all bricks" message or noise.
Prove it.
Just saying it doesn't prove it.
Pictures please.

Prove it.
Pictures please.
He can't because he crashed.

Prove it.
Pictures please.

instead of reading first post then instantly going to post, why not read the thread lol.

He can't because he crashed.
What about the chat log then?

What about the chat log then?
instead of reading first post then instantly going to post, why not read the thread lol.

Screenshot or it didn't happen