Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16740 times)

Everyone is stupid.
CCa is more stupid.
Yes, I'm part of "everyone"

Screenshot or it didn't happen
Did you really just ignore the posts above you?

Not sure if it was stated in the topic yet but according to the RTB ID lookup ID 4469 is not Cca... It was:
poppcorn
Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 am

Forgot to mention that the date is the last seen date.

stuff, i got the wrong ID?

stuff it's 4669

accualy one time i thught he was a NICE guy i asked if he wanted to be my youtube vid but when he joined all he said was S*X PARTY!!! and he left

accualy one time i thught he was a NICE guy i asked if he wanted to be my youtube vid but when he joined all he said was S*X PARTY!!! and he left
i spelled some stuff wrong sorry guys just try to read it

Last night Cca joined my server said something about being able to hack then said "Crashing server now" and some error window came up crashing Blockland. So yes, Cca is probably using some console command or something to crash servers and deserves a key revoke.

Yeah. He crashed me and Disc.

i spelled some stuff wrong sorry guys just try to read it
and when he left blockland closed

If that's not evidence, i don't know what is.

Seriously.  Well, to be honest nobody here could be able to phathom the immensity of the forget I do not give about Cca, but it is the forget that I give about us.  The players, building, working on a structure, and some friend comes in getting his jollies off crashing servers.  Just a mere key deactivation would help me sleep at night.  At least then I'll know he cost himself 20 bucks for what he did.

Last night Cca joined my server said something about being able to hack then said "Crashing server now" and some error window came up crashing Blockland. So yes, Cca is probably using some console command or something to crash servers and deserves a key revoke.

Wait, what add-ons do you have on.

Jesus you are stupid