Author Topic: Cca "Hacked" my server.  (Read 16746 times)

omagawd!1!!1
I find it incredibly doubtful that Skill would lie about clearing bricks just to incriminate you.

Unless you can prove something that would lead him to do that, I'm thinking you used an exploit.

I think skill is getting back at me for somthing i did in the past :o

i am going to bed now

I think skill is getting back at me for somthing i did in the past :o
Any proof?

Skill, do you have a console log?

Whether or not you or skill did it, I'm going to blame you for trolling.
Oh okay, make a huge build, try your hardest, then clear your bricks without saving and then not care.Have a nice ban. Read the rules/stickies before you post.
It doesn't matter what they did. That doesn't make this right.
I know you abuse like mad and deny it. I've played with you. I know what you do.

In order:
Agree'ing
I do that all the time in my freebuild servers to watch people go "AWWWWW?!?!?!?!!?! I HATE YOU RARAWRAWRARW" then I laugh and tell them I didn't save my huge build either.
I did read all the rules, I do not recall breaking one? If you read my post carefully you see I saying that to merit that "its just a game" and the hyperbole should be kept to a minimal. Its a serious issue, but nothing to kill over.
Agree'ing
Any proof?

He said he accidentally deleted it a page back. Honestly though, I believe Skill now, Cca is acting like he did it.

Any proof?

When my game along with everyone else's crashed, i quickly restarted blockland out of confusion/anger without thinking twice.

When my game along with everyone else's crashed, i quickly restarted blockland out of confusion/anger without thinking twice.

I'm starting to believe you.

CCa, aren't you friends with Robo Noob?

I felt save lag, you saved right before you did it. after you said "I better save then"

And do you know why i said "I better save then"?
Do you remember the sentence you said before that?

"Skill, hold still so i can delete your datablocks" or something extremely similar to that.
It was either datablocks or client.

Read the question I was asked, he asked if I would care if I lost a huge build?
Hmm you do have a point there.

I didn't report it so I guess it doesn't matter.

Hmm you do have a point there.

I didn't report it so I guess it doesn't matter.
Badspot does review reports you know, he doesn't just go "A REPORT?! BETTER BAN." Now ontopic.
And do you know why i said "I better save then"?
Do you remember the sentence you said before that?

"Skill, hold still so i can delete your datablocks" or something extremely similar to that.
It was either datablocks or client.
We need proof against him skill.

All I know is skill cleared bricks then said I have a cat and I crashed.

Just retrospecting for a second.
Before Volko Crashed, when the clear happened, i was about to start discussing my kittens (Seeing as someone else was talking about animals), and then i realized the bricks where suddenly dissapearing (Since i didn't know they where cleared).

We need proof against him skill.

Which i can't get because of everyone simultaneous crashing, then me restarting blockland. Although, Cca's lying and bullstuff does continue to prove that he did something and is trying to hide it.

Am I the only person who's just now seeing ID post?
Cause I have never seen him anywhere else until now.