Author Topic: Search and Destroy TDM  (Read 1073 times)

For the last couple of weeks, i've been working on a TDM. But it's a special one.
You and your country have gone to war with the dark nation. On a black ops mission, your team's APC gets landmined in a forest.
you know the base is directly beneath your feet, but there is no obvious way to get down there.
You must look around for items to get into the base, and team up majorly to fight them.
What do you think?

UPDATE:
Save released!

make a server because i can't!

Requirements:
Trueno's colorset
Phy's doors
Heed's APC
T+T weapon pack(whole)
Key
Omniwrench
Setplayertransform
C4 explosive
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:16:32 AM by Aniken 911 »

Oh, you put Team Deathmatch and Search and Destory together? Now, tell me, what's the objective?

what's the objective?

Probably like hide-and-seek however one team is made of 'hunters' and the other team is the 'hunted' and the hunters try to kill all of the hunted.

The APC's and llanding in a forest as black opps sounds like Ghost Recon 2 to me.
But it sounds cool, ill look for the server.

Sounds like fun :D
Sound like...I can't quite work it out...oh yes...
ZAPT

No zombies. the objective is to find 2 items to help your assault, and look for a brick to click to get down to the enemy base. use one of the items to open the door you see immediatly, and use the other to get into the base and slaughter the other team.

No zombies. the objective is to find 2 items to help your assault, and look for a brick to click to get down to the enemy base. use one of the items to open the door you see immediatly, and use the other to get into the base and slaughter the other team.

Awesome. But will it be like, both teams have different objectives? One is to stop the other enemies from sabotaging their base and the other, trying to get into the enemy base?

Here's another thing; If players have already found the item and defeated the enemy once, wouldn't they remember where all the items are? How will you keep the items rotating?

Awesome. But will it be like, both teams have different objectives? One is to stop the other enemies from sabotaging their base and the other, trying to get into the enemy base?

Here's another thing; If players have already found the item and defeated the enemy once, wouldn't they remember where all the items are? How will you keep the items rotating?
There is no item rotating, and each match is only 10 minutes, so it might take a long time for them to find the items and get down there. also, for the light team, they have to look for items to find the enemy base, and the black team is kind of like a military RP and attack preperation before the enemy gets there. also, i have even more complex plans for another TDM. And that one is UNDERWATER.

TDM is finished, just so you guys know. i might post the save later, but i just CANNOT post pics.
P.S. srry for double post, but i just had to let you guys know and bump this topic.

TDM is finished, just so you guys know. i might post the save later, but i just CANNOT post pics.
P.S. srry for double post, but i just had to let you guys know and bump this topic.
Why can't you post pics? Screenshot them in Blockland and use the default uploading thingy...

However, it does sound really fun...better than the usual all out machine-gunning in most TDMS.

Good idea. Like a point and click TDM.
Do it.