Author Topic: NaOs ReD - I know your IP, I'll hack you  (Read 2846 times)

I've seen this idiot around a few times in BL, making stupid remarks. However, I didn't mind because he seemed like a typical newbie or little kid. However, the main topic here is the fact that when I say "NVM about recording a beat down of the noob team", this little kid starts up with his interesting threats and insults. And then goes on to saying that if he knows someone's IP, he can hack them and put a "trogen" on their computer.

I just thought it was a little funny.

"XD, I must drama you" ruined it.

Hiker bob Why are you so angry

"XD, I must drama you" ruined it.

Yeah, I noticed. It was my fault I said that, otherwise it'd be more interesting.

The only funniest idiotic responses are the ones naturally found.

Sorry.

ITS TIME FOR TROGEN TIME

He gave me a TrojanWhore.
I have never been happier.

The closest I ever got to finding where someone lived by their IP was the town they lived in.

Ok firstly I made the comment because He was anyoing the hell out of me
And i wanted him to shutup i mean ok i shouldent of said that but i wanted him to exit the sever or somthing
ive said it before and a noob left so i was thinking i could say say it as a thret.I mean look have you ever had a noob in the sever that you wanted to kick or ban i think that it is a weak way of doing it and i say other things. And im not saying HikerBob is a noob  so sorry everone ok and ill never say anything like it again .

Ok firstly I made the comment because He was anyoing the hell out of me
And i wanted him to shutup i mean ok i shouldent of said that but i wanted him to exit the sever or somthing
ive said it before and a noob left so i was thinking i could say say it as a thret.I mean look have you ever had a noob in the sever that you wanted to kick or ban i think that it is a weak way of doing it and i say other things. And im not saying HikerBob is a noob  so sorry everone ok and ill never say anything like it again .
I think you're about to get a lot of angry comments directed at you, but as for me;
Guys, we've all been new, we've all said some pretty stupid things that we realize a little bit later were not the right thing to say. I know that I was quite lucky, because when I joined Blockland and started acting like a fool, Blockland was a friendlier place, but now new people don't have that luxury.

All I suggest is, let's not go crazy on this guy, he made a mistake, he's sorry.