Author Topic: [Official] Blockland On Air - Ingame Client V1.2  (Read 14194 times)

Blockland On Air - Ingame Client

Description
I'm sure most of you have heard about Blockland On Air, by IcyGamma. What this does is Automatically downloads the podcast you don't have, and allows you to listen to them in-game. You can view the time, guest, and description. What if another one gets released? Next time you start Blockland the client automatically download it!

Sometimes, you even get it BEFORE its release on the website.

How to use
Put Client_BlocklandOnAir into your Add-ons folder.

You can enter the client through a Key Bind, or the Main Menu button, located above the Auth bar.

Download now!

Change-Log
Code: [Select]
Version 1.2
- New Error Handling and Solutions
- Downloads Missing Files (Part of Error Handling)
- AudioProfiles are automatically added when the GUI opens for the first time (Just like Mod Manager, I lags the first time it opens)
- Prevention from re-downloading files that are still in the folder

Know Issues
  • If you leave a server while listening, the Audio Track stops playing. - CAN NOT BE FIXED
  • After downloading missing file(s), the Episode is not listed on the GUI. Will fix in version 1.3+
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 09:08:32 AM by Scout31 »

Back-up Blockland

This add-on is made to promote BuB and only makes a simple downloading task much more difficult.

Back-up Blockland

This add-on is made to promote BuB and only makes a simple downloading task much more difficult.
This has nothing to do with BuB. I needed a website for this. I had one.

I made this mostly because I was bored, and I like BOA.

I saw that ninjaedit :o

Back-up Blockland

It has nothing to do with BuB, Scout31 proposed the idea as he wanted to contribute to the BOA project. Besides, you aren't one to talk about BuB, which I quote you saying is "an RTB ripoff". Irony.

I made this mostly because I was bored, and I like BOA.
Boredom is a horrible motive to make this, if it was made out of boredom then it is most likely crap.

It has nothing to do with BuB, Scout31 proposed the idea as he wanted to contribute to the BOA project. Besides, you aren't one to talk about BuB, which I quote you saying is "an RTB ripoff". Irony.
Perhaps you missed all the BuB drama, have you noticed it's a community composed of exiles from the BL forums?

And where the hell is the irony?

Boredom is a horrible motive to make this, if it was made out of boredom then it is most likely crap.
Perhaps you missed all the BuB drama, have you noticed it's a community composed of exiles from the BL forums?

You are also not getting away with your ninja edit of "irony". Where the hell is the irony?
Boredom caused me to start. Being devoted to doing a good job got me to finish.
And if you haven't noticed, the community part of it is gone. Also, it took you about 100 pages for the Blockland Cloud drama to reach you, so I wouldn't be talking about drama if I were you.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 06:37:15 PM by Scout31 »

Also, it took you about 100 pages for the Blockland Cloud drama to reach you, so I wouldn't be talking about drama if I were you.
How did it take 100 pages?
This was from the start.

Also, if you didn't notice, I tried to keep anything saying backupblockland hidden to keep them unrelated, like the link to download. It doesn't say it anywhere in the GUIs.The only place it says it is the script where the TCPObject is created and in some browsers where it tells you the file host. I can't be promoting something I'm hiding.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:03:54 PM by Scout31 »

The only place it says it is the TCP
You don't even know what you're talking about.

Hey! Odd coincidence between my code and your code!
My code:
    function TCPObject::onLine(%this, %line)
    {
    if(%this.isCloudObject)
    {
        if(%line $= "END")
        %this.onBufferEnd();

if(%this.isBuffering)
        %this.onBufferLine(%line);

if(%line $= "START")
        %this.onBufferStart();
    }
    parent::onLine(%this, %line);
    }

Your code:
function BOA_Information_TCP::onLine(%this, %line)
{
    //warn("BOA_Information_TCP Line: " @ %line);
    if(%line $= "END")
    {
        %this.data = 0;
    }
    if(%this.data)
    {
        %this.buffer = %this.buffer NL %line;
    }

if(%line $= "START")
    {
        %this.data = 1;
        %this.buffer = "";
    }
}

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:04:29 PM by Kalphiter »

If you have a problem with this, then don't download it, and leave this topic alone. Its simple.

My code:

Heh, funny because I don't even have Blockland Cloud. I was away from the internet for 3 weeks when Blockland Cloud started and it was leaked. I wouldn't want your crap anyways.

Also, I've used that exact code since I started using TCPObjects.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:14:25 PM by Scout31 »

Those code snippets are so vastly different I don't know how you could even think he copied yours.

Those code snippets are so vastly different I don't know how you could even think he copied yours.

This is the thing with Kalph. Everyone bitches that BC is a ripoff, its crap, and he steals code. Then Kalph denies it, and decides to view someone elses project thats imilar and start bitching about the very things people attacked him for.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 08:07:40 PM by Sheath »