Author Topic: School being sued for several cases of bullying  (Read 7767 times)

good thing my parents were such starfishs when other bullied me :)

in through 3 to 5 grade we had a kid in our class
was a loving stuffcigarette doucheforget to me
thankfully i moved to an other class by 6th grade without any serious cigarettepots
c:

I wish Schools would simply have harsher penalties for bullying. Show them who's really in charge of things.

People think i'm an starfish,
apparently
"Good Riddance" Isn't something you should shout out, during there "rememberence" thing...

Oh what the forget ever, bro. Anyone with half a brain would know that's a complete lie. Go have love with your friend's mom or something.

yo bro, this ain't no lie, homskis!

No, but seriously, we were in class, the teacher (Or Ap) was explaing what happend, and showing us these bulling videos. And I just happend to blurt "good riddance" than all got gang raped with "OMG YOU HEARtLESS cigaretteGG"
Than I lol'd at the irony.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:22:53 PM by MasterCookie »

I'm glad that my school doesn't have any bullies :P.

People need to stop being pansies and learn to kick/punch the bully in the crotch/tits

People need to stop being pansies and learn to kick/punch the bully in the crotch/tits

Some kids are just physically inept and can't fight back. That is where security should come in.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:23:22 PM by IsaacKronenFaust »

If the 'victims' commited Self Delete over it, they deserve to loving die.

High school teachers are idiots, if a football player pushes you into the lockers they are like "Whatever..."
but, if you decide to yell at a popular person they are like "OHEMGEE PRICIPALOFFICE NOW !!!1!1!11!"

Self Delete is for the weak. He should've just dealt with it or went on a shooting spree.

Why did they Ctrl-K?

They deserve it. Not the people that Self Deleted. The school.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:57:38 PM by Pew446 »