Author Topic: School being sued for several cases of bullying  (Read 7785 times)

I'm not sure whether I should hate you or pity you.

Maybe both?

you cant blame the bully because some kid killed himself.
blame the parents for not raising him to handle the very basic stresses of childhood.

Agreed, my parents used to laugh at me for getting my ass beat and always told me to stand up for myself, I was kind of a sissy when I was really young and never wanted to fight. One day when I was 10 a 13 year old in my neighborhood pushes me while I was skating and I was bleeding really bad from both hands, I just flipped out and grabbed a rock and threw it and nailed him right in the eye then I jumped on his stomache with my skates. His grandpa came out and asked me how I could do such a thing and I told him to shut the forget up and ever since then anyone who bullied me even if they were 100 lbs. bigger were taught not to bully me. If someone tries to bully you just break their nose or smack them upside the head with a 2x4 or something, play dirty, but don't be a little bitch and kill yourself.

you're so loving funnnnnny
lol you're showing sympathy for suicidal children.

If someone tries to bully you just break their nose or smack them upside the head with a 2x4 or something, play dirty, but don't be a little bitch and kill yourself.

'Cause every teenager out there is so kung fu and hardass like you are.

Can't wait for December 7th so I can see you telling everyone to just forget about it.

Agreed, my parents used to laugh at me for getting my ass beat and always told me to stand up for myself, I was kind of a sissy when I was really young and never wanted to fight. One day when I was 10 a 13 year old in my neighborhood pushes me while I was skating and I was bleeding really bad from both hands, I just flipped out and grabbed a rock and threw it and nailed him right in the eye then I jumped on his stomache with my skates. His grandpa came out and asked me how I could do such a thing and I told him to shut the forget up and ever since then anyone who bullied me even if they were 100 lbs. bigger were taught not to bully me. If someone tries to bully you just break their nose or smack them upside the head with a 2x4 or something, play dirty, but don't be a little bitch and kill yourself.
how do you defend yourself against someone who is 4x bigger than you?
pick up something and aim for the head

Can't wait for December 7th so I can see you telling everyone to just forget about it.
If you're talking about the Pearl Harbor attack I should tell you beforehand that it has nothing to do with me since it was an attack on an American base.

where do you guys think this money comes from? its my tax money that is being given to the parents that didn't want to raise their kid to be emotionally stable.
the parents are rewarded for bad parenting. out of my pocket.

i could give a stuff less if the kids are dead, or for what reason though. but the bullies arent at fault.
you cant go through life excusing yourself to doing stupid things, because of other people's behavior.

'Cause every teenager out there is so kung fu and hardass like you are.

I told you to fight dirty, not be a kung fu hard ass, I wish you guys learned how to read so I wouldn't have to constantly explain myself. No kid is a good fighter, all that matters is who hits first and where they hit, and if someone is 2x bigger than you looking for a fight then pick up a bat and knock them out. I guarantee if you fight a bully and break his nose or give him a black eye, even if he wins the fight, will not bully you again.

Parents need to be supportive if their children are being bullied.
Kids need to learn that school doesn't last forever and that things will get better out in real life.
Bullies need to quit bullying.

I told you to fight dirty, not be a kung fu hard ass, I wish you guys learned how to read so I wouldn't have to constantly explain myself. No kid is a good fighter, all that matters is who hits first and where they hit, and if someone is 2x bigger than you looking for a fight then pick up a bat and knock them out. I guarantee if you fight a bully and break his nose or give him a black eye, even if he wins the fight, will not bully you again.
thats what my mom raised me believing
but so far nobody bothers to bully me lol

where do you guys think this money comes from? its my tax money that is being given to the parents that didn't want to raise their kid to be emotionally stable.
the parents are rewarded for bad parenting. out of my pocket.

i could give a stuff less if the kids are dead, or for what reason though. but the bullies arent at fault.
you cant go through life excusing yourself to doing stupid things, because of other people's behavior.

except orphans.  :cookieMonster:
seriously, people who have no one to talk to about bullying have nowhere to put emotions, therefore it builds up and they eventually kill themselves or something.

except orphans.  :cookieMonster:
seriously, people who have no one to talk to about bullying have nowhere to put emotions, therefore it builds up and they eventually kill themselves or something.
aka the lack of a backbone

Sometimes Self Delete can be helped by your genes.

So does that mean natural selection will come along?

Or something = shoot up school

yeah i'm such a loving disturbed madman