Author Topic: School being sued for several cases of bullying  (Read 7772 times)

We're breeding a society of pussies.

No, if you're thinking they should be charged with murder then you're wrong.
Nice ninja.

If you think bullying is over rated or everyone is over reacting to it then you've clearly never been for bullied for a long period before. I was bullied for 6 years straight every day I was at school, drove me insane. The best way to think of it is with someone with a knife every hour or so swinging it past your face and laughing, you flinch every time because you never know when it might actually hit you.

Anyway I got over it just because I knew all the dumbasses were bunch of pussies by themselves, I enjoyed smashing and making them run off and crying like 5 year olds.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 07:24:40 PM by Packer »

Anyway I got over it just because I knew all the dumbasses were bunch of pussies by themselves, I enjoyed smashing and making run off crying like 5 year olds.
I think you a word or two.

Yes, but if you're thinking they should be charged with murder then you're wrong.
I'm not thinking of being charged with murder.
If anything, they should be charged with manslaughter at most.

If you think bullying is over rated or everyone is over reacting to it then you've clearly never been for bullied for a long period before. I was bullied for 6 years straight every day I was at school, drove me insane. The best way to think of it is with someone with a knife every hour or so swinging it past your face and laughing, you flinch every time because you never know when it might actually hit you.

Anyway I got over it just because I knew all the dumbasses were bunch of pussies by themselves, I enjoyed smashing and making run off crying like 5 year olds.
A similar situation happend to me. I used to be a prime target in grade 8, and my school accually helped out though. My parents held me out of school before they did anything about it.

I think you a word or two.
I'm thirsty.

EDIT:
A similar situation happend to me. I used to be a prime target in grade 8, and my school accually helped out though. My parents held me out of school before they did anything about it.
My school didn't do stuff, they actually sent me to those schools that help slower students, I was loving pissed. So I ended up dropping out after year 8 due the stupidity of my government/school and society. Hence why I've been such a richard on the forums.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 07:27:00 PM by Packer »

They shouldn't be charged with anything...

They shouldn't be charged with anything...
I swear, if this happens at this high of a level, the people who are bullying should be charged and arrested.

Why should they be charged again? Because the one who receives said bullying is too unstable to take it?
Makes perfect sense.

Why should they be charged again? Because the one who receives said bullying is too unstable to take it?
Makes perfect sense.

Because of their actions, a life has been lost. If she hadn't been bullied so extensively, she'd still be alive today.

Because of their actions, a life has been lost. If she hadn't been bullied so extensively, she'd still be alive today.
We're breeding a society of pussies.

I guess "pussies" demand to view a public hanging of a few bullies, among other people.

I guess I am a pusillanimous individual for being a victim of severe bullying.

I guess "pussies" demand to view a public hanging of a few bullies, among other people.
No pussies kill themselves.

I guess I am a pusillanimous individual for being a victim of severe bullying.
No, you're a strong person for not becoming an hero over said bullying.

If they didn't cause any physical harm, then harassment at most. (For each person who contributed.)