Author Topic: School being sued for several cases of bullying  (Read 7768 times)

No pussies kill themselves.
No, you're a strong person for not becoming an hero over said bullying.
Oh okay, I see what you are trying to say now.
If I was a victim of this again, my parents will take me out of school, against the school's will. Until the school deals with the issue.

Oh, they don't?
Yeah, rapists kill pussies.
I feel sorry for the childrenless women.

I read an aritcle about how some guys covered a girl with condoms and the next day the dad of the girl ran into the bus threaten to beat the living hell out of whoevered harassed his daughter. The parents of the boys tried to get the police and school involved. Stupid people defending the wrong people. That is why when I am teaching son/daughter martial arts.

That's why most of the kids that got bullied enough, end up killing themselves or bringing a gun to kill everyone and them themselves. :(

I read an aritcle about how some guys covered a girl with condoms and the next day the dad of the girl ran into the bus threaten to beat the living hell out of whoevered harassed his daughter. The parents of the boys tried to get the police and school involved. Stupid people defending the wrong people. That is why when I am teaching son/daughter martial arts.
Parents interferring like that is the worst thing that could happen to you in a situation like that.

Parents interferring like that is the worst thing that could happen to you in a situation like that.
Yep, that kind of thing the kid should take care of.

Yep, that kind of thing the kid should take care of.
I mean it in this way:

Kid is being bullied on bus.
Parent comes on and threatens kids.
Parent gets sued or something.
Kid gets bullied more.

I mean it in this way:

Kid is being bullied on bus.
Parent comes on and threatens kids.
Parent gets sued or something.
Kid gets bullied more.
I know, that's what I mean, when a parent intervenes it only gives the kids more ammo, the bully-ee should take care of this.