Author Topic: Weapon_DrenSatil (Two(shot)Rifle)  (Read 13723 times)

Y'know the gun is nice but you REALLY need to work on the model.

Make a better model and i'll DL

The reload is 5 seconds, which should balance it out.
5 seconds for a bullet that can kill a player wearing Cyan's Supersuit in one shot?

5 seconds for a bullet that can kill a player wearing Cyan's Supersuit in one shot?
Okay, I'll turn damage back to 100, but what is this supersuit?

I will be honest: This is horrid.
 :panda:

I'll be honest.
The model is pure stuff.

I will be honest: This is horrid.
 :panda:
I'll be honest.
The model is pure stuff.
I'll be honest.
I agree with both and don't understand why people are still posting here, I guess I should just lock topic.

Eh....Looks OK. (For A First) :D

Just for something to do, I could model your future weapons for you. I could also help script, but it's fine if you don't want any help.

Oh okay wow.

The model is stuff, it is basically 2 rectangles on top of eachother, a handle(Sort of), and a completely unrealistic trigger. And to top it off it isn't even flatshaded. It's overpowered, and even worse it's a FIRST ADDON. One of the general rules of making addons is to never release your first. Or third, or anything until you actually create quality content.

For once I agree with Sandwich lol. Terrible model, Overpowered. Good try though, I imagine you have a future in addons.

Fail plz. (no offence DrenDran) I'm not bandwagoning. loving...

Ill lock when i get home and can. But simply being overpowered or simple isn`t worthy of the fail bin apparently

u kiddin me this weapon is forgeted takes like an hour 2 shoot after first shot and when i look at it in third person models complete white and OK if the model bein forgeted has an explanation still doesn't explain how much its just bad but hey first add on so giv u credit fr tryin  :cookie: