Poll

Is your life freaky?

I whizz my pants every 2 seconds
6 (14.3%)
I spit out my drink every 5 seconds
3 (7.1%)
Meh...Normal life.
12 (28.6%)
BOOOORRRIIINNNNNNGGGG
4 (9.5%)
Let's watch some educational television!
17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: What's the scariest thing that ever happened to you?  (Read 4099 times)



I do that on loving accident, from god damned paranoia.

I scare the stuff out of myself way too often.

Yep. My house is in the woods pretty much, so I look outside and picture freaking scary things. There are too many windows in my house.



One time a girl flirted with me.

I woke up and it felt like my snake had been cut off. I freaked out, only to find out that it had fallen asleep. :/

I was digging a hole and then I heard a sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sound.

I was digging a hole and then I heard a sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sound.


Ontopic: When I was little a like midnight, I heard a radio playing. In my attic. Only problem was, my attic is too small for a person to fit in.

When me and my mpm were going into town for errands, we ended up driving right beside a SUV racing through the streets, drive-by shooting a store beside us. Our car took 3 bullets in the back. :c

When me and my mpm were going into town for errands, we ended up driving right beside a SUV racing through the streets, drive-by shooting a store beside us. Our car took 3 bullets in the back. :c

I sat on the toilet and couldn't stuff.

I sat on the toilet and couldn't stuff.
That always happens to mah brother!

I was playing Amnesia and my lantern ran out of oil and I had no tinberboxes left to light a candle :C I also was nearly insane.

I had a dream about a perfect world (not the perfect that would be perfect in my opinion, more like "perfect" in the view of religion cigarettes, anti-dont harm animals cigarettes and hippies).