Author Topic: A convoy map?Sorry if I spelled it wrong.No flaming.  (Read 936 times)

Its like in the wild west it has two trains that move(not really move but like moving)and it has a plank that you can walk up to the enemy train and shoot each other!Perfect for ctf!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:43:20 AM by Andrew3762 »

You could build it
Yes I know I know but pretty I want a custom map with cactus on the dry desert land thats moving with the trains.

Yes I know I know but pretty I want a custom map with cactus on the dry desert land thats moving with the trains.
You could use slate moving ground, but I don't know about the cacti

You could use slate moving ground, but I don't know about the cacti
Yes I heard about it!Just a custom map with the train and catus moving.

Yes I heard about it!Just a custom map with the train and catus moving.

we get what you want. stop begging, and wait for it to happen in the possible not to far future.

Go edit Slat moving ground in misson editor give it the slate desert looks build the trains and cactus

Go edit Slat moving ground in misson editor give it the slate desert looks build the trains and cactus
Its a good idea but I don't know how to use mission editor.

Its a good idea but I don't know how to use mission editor.
Learn it!

Use Slate moving ground, build the trains, build the cacti, build railroad tracks, and put bricks evented to push you back, build invisible walls around the area, and place instakill invisible walls in the direction the evented bricks point, and tadaa.