Author Topic: Holly stuff teachers are giving out too much homework...  (Read 9670 times)

Lets see what I have to do:

About 15 algebra problems dealing with identifying the slope and y intercepts in y=mx+b and also standard form. (Aka Easy stuff)

Study for my P-SAT. (Fuuuuuuuuu-)

Study for my history quiz, also do a little reading about the concept of Humanism, and do a little summary on it.

A page in my Spanish workbook.

Not that much.
Also, I have 4 block high school scheduling, and 1 Pre-IB course this semester (History)

I don't get much, if any, homework.

hahahaha sux 2 b u!

No, but in all seriousness, I hate feeling pressured to do my homework. But a 0 gets you HELD BACK? As in, you repeat 7th grade?

my school started this stuffty program where if oyu don't do your homework you have to stay after school while administrators and teachers watch to make sure you do it.

I usually have work to do but right now it's just studying and I can do that before tests and stuff.

Me too.

I WILL loving ACE THIS.

And then I'll realize that it's just practice.

I swear, I've been given so much homework in the past 2 weeks, it's starting to turn counterproductive. And, I'm not going on a field trip, so I get MORE homework. I can't loving keep up. I have probably 15 things due by next week. And if I get a 0 (F) on anything, I get held back which is absolute bull stuff. I hate teachers.
I was having the same problem, I'm in 8th grade and this has been the hardest year for me. Try to make yourself time and do one thing at a time. Try not to spent more than an hour at a time on your computer, I know the internet is addicting but you wont be able to afford it if you end up living in a dump.

5th grade and all the grades have a loving RELIGION class like they tell you what religion you have to be.
Christian aghhh
I have my own religion.

Seriously. I do.

Listen you whiny cunt.

I hate 2 tests, 2 quizzes, a speech, and a lab due tomorrow.

Shut the forget up.

Listen you whiny cunt.

I hate 2 tests, 2 quizzes, a speech, and a lab due tomorrow.

Shut the forget up.
wow you bumped just to kick the furry?

there is one thing i hate about school
talking in front of class
i am like a wet chihuahua in a blizzard, shivering. my heart beats really fast and i stammer. but, weirdly, otherwise i am fine
also once i failed a small essay about summer cause of talking in front of class :o

It was on the first page?

And it was 4 hours.

The hell does that mean.