Author Topic: Ephialtes joined my server!  (Read 12562 times)

Seriously, who is this Lub kid? He just joined randomly one day and already he has access to RTB beta/alpha, without posting in the topic at all.
Maybe he has Ephi at gunpoint.

Lub = Ephialtes's friend.

I swear I've heard of Lub before. This is going to annoy me so much.

Lub know Ephialtes for 4/5 years.

I swear I've heard of Lub before. This is going to annoy me so much.

Lub well, i learned he was ephialtes's friend at Barnabas's server (Another friend of ephi) and they seemed to be very good friends., i think that barnabas spoke very good for lub, it's also surprising how lub is an preety much high id and builds good (Not id tribal).

Lub well, i learned he was ephialtes's friend at Barnabas's server (Another friend of ephi) and they seemed to be very good friends., i think that barnabas spoke very good for lub, it's also surprising how lub is an preety much high id and builds good (Not id tribal).

Probably cause Ephialtes showed him how to build and he is a good lego builder. Seriously, if you can build good with legos, then you can be great at this. And it is a surprise that he has a high id and can do that stuff. Maybe it's a turning point in Blockland History. We could finally be heading to another golden age.

Probably cause Ephialtes showed him how to build and he is a good lego builder. Seriously, if you can build good with legos, then you can be great at this. And it is a surprise that he has a high id and can do that stuff. Maybe it's a turning point in Blockland History. We could finally be heading to another golden age.

Lub = Pericles, maybe...

I have no idea who he/she is.

Pericles was the person that started the Golden age lol.

He joined my Battlefeild bad company server. And so did bushi. and Space guy. Pwned. don't beleve me? ask them. :D

Noope.
Yes, he has.
Seriously, who is this Lub kid? He just joined randomly one day and already he has access to RTB beta/alpha, without posting in the topic at all.
He's Ephi's old pal.