Author Topic: Remember That one server.  (Read 3514 times)

Post your memoriable servers:

SA Zombies

Where you had to get in this truck and drive asdf around San Andreas defending yourself from zombies, i feel like remaking it

I remember I had a popular server, then some 12 year old named Vaporeon banned a million people, took my fame, and made crapons.

lol

i might do another serbar, anyone

I remember I had a popular server, then some 12 year old named Vaporeon banned a million people, took my fame, and made crapons.
Who are you?

It's one of those things where I exaggerate to make myself look better.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:39:06 PM by Link75635 »

Kalphiter, jesus christ stop saying witty comments :c

Kalphiter, jesus christ stop saying witty comments :c
He means what your in-game name is.

Wow.
Nice usage of that overused meme there.

Damn you are good in this.
A lolcat COMBINED with a U mad!
Daaaamn.

Mr. Wallets ROB...
Oh such good times. It was like a non-crap city RP but leaning more to the business side, where you built a business in a city. What was there again... material, food, and something else. I would open a food shop. You needed food to be able to build or something. All the other food stores were left un-updated and had 0 stock, but I was the only one that was stocked. So I tripled my prices, forcing people to purchase from me-- and they did. They had no choice. They did it angrily, but I got my cash. Loved that mod so much.

Oh, and then theres Mr. Wallets Social Democracy RP not that long a go, where you vote for a president. I was president for about 3 hours in a row once I finally proved my levelheadedness as a leader on that server (to put that into perspective, theres a re-election every ten minutes hurr). Some of the others trying to become president got really pissed off. Lololol.

Then there was some medieval RP where I had my own awesome home. This was last year, I think Wizzard hosted it or something. Anyway a player (can't remember his name, but he was awesome) was a vampire player type, and we'd RP I would be harassed by him at night. Then one night, I went out with my broom and got attacked. Another player tried nursing my to health on my bed, but I died and then haunted my home from then on, becoming the sidekick of the vampire that killed me. :P
Fun times...

Also, damn, Mr. Wallet hosts some good stuff.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:26:44 PM by Sheath »

Mr. Wallets ROB...
Oh such good times. It was like a non-crap city RP but leaning more to the business side, where you built a business in a city. What was there again... material, food, and something else. I would open a food shop. You needed food to be able to build or something. All the other food stores were left un-updated and had 0 stock, but I was the only one that was stocked. So I tripled my prices, forcing people to purchase from me-- and they did. They had no choice. They did it angrily, but I got my cash. Loved that mod so much.
i loved it too.

I sold (something, I don't remember) at $10, which was the cheapest around.

One of Stone Brick's RPG's.
It was probably the first RPG I had actually played in Blockland, and is what I compare all others I play on, to.
Of course, it was being built while being played upon, but it was brilliant.
Looking back, I realize that not all of the buildings were that brilliant, but Stone Brick's server is one of the places that, well, boosted my view of my own progress with building.
Having Seen this original RPG of his, thinking it was absolutely amazing, nothing I could ever do, then seeing one of his newer ones about a year later, and seeing how much he had improved his building style, just made me realize how everyone improves over time.

Other than that, the most fun parts were essentially all of the RPG aspects towards it. The whole saving money to buy multiple weapons, incase you died, then actually going out on an Adventure with friends.
Of course, the one area to really adventure on, was one of the lesser-designed areas, but it was still fantastic.
It was near impossible to win at, considering it used a Zombie Tank and 3 normal Zombies, and you either killed the 3 or the 1, but doing so meant that the other killed you, or if you managed to dodge them long enough, the original ones respawned.
But still, we went back time and time again.

I also loved that Liquid and I were the main ones there, and were the regulars for once. I ended up joining Liquid after he went on and on about it, and moaned at me until I joined.
He ended up buying a house from Stone, which we both shared on account of the fact that I wasn't experienced enough to make plenty of Money, and Liquid didn't have enough for two.
But Stone Brick was kind enough to allow us to split the rent and give us both keys. Our house became a hide-out for a few of us, even though it only had a single Bed, a candle and a chest with Bronze swords.

I can't really describe every single part of it, and I defintely know it wasn't the best built thing out there, but it was the first place that I really, really had fun on. One of the servers that really made me feel thankful and glad that I had bought the full version of the game.