Author Topic: 24/7 Minecraft Alpha server (Updated 10/31/10)  (Read 25289 times)

I'm the new teleporter architect. If you need your town linked with another just ask me. And give me one diamond.

This is for people who don't feel like learning how to make them. Not for you smart people who can make them just fine.

Desolation is a huge cigarette.

Sure it was unfair for an admin to reset your inventory, but you could have just told Pew about it instead of loving destroying the town.

You will never be unbanned.

Zou

Sure it was unfair for an admin to reset your inventory, but you could have just told Pew about it instead of loving destroying the town.

What about myself?

Boohoo.

You've had your panties in a wad since I took control of the economy. Also, I did tell Pew about it, yet he decided to give me one stack of gold bars and a diamond pick in exchange for my previous wealth. I also don't appreciate it when admins abuse their ability to reset inventories and spawn destructive items after such they proceed to place them in public chests.

I destroyed the town, deal with it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 07:04:39 PM by Desolation »

I destroyed the town, deal with it.

Because this is such an acceptable thing to do.

Because this is such an acceptable thing to do.

Abusive admins, thieves, idiots, extremely strict if not communistic law, these are some of the traits the town shared, I took the classic Sodom approach.

Abusive admins, thieves, idiots, extremely strict if not communistic law

I say we should make a server with a republic government

I say we should make a server with a republic government
That wouldn't be applicable in any form.

Server needs to be run by the people. Not by abusive friends like kaneg and edman.

I'm a nice admin.

I'm making a village.

anyone want to move in???

We'll have a dome of glass.

Also, I ain't no hollaback girl.

I'm a nice admin.

I'm making a village.

anyone want to move in???

We'll have a dome of glass.

Also, I ain't no hollaback girl.
Uban me and I shall move in.

Nice only refers to the admin part.