Author Topic: Loki is Jimmg  (Read 11272 times)

Loki joined two days ago, and something about him made me pretty sure he was an alt.

It was the fact he pretty much looked like he has been here for awhile, although that isn't good enough evidence.

Yet if you check the Haven and Hearth topic, he has been toying with Dropshock to get him to guess who he is.

I know for a fact Jimmg used to be in Dropshock's village a while back.

And if that isn't enough evidence, look at this.

Loki, are you Jimmg's alt?
:cookie:
Knew it.

I loving knew it.

Although this evidence isn't 100% conclusive, what do you think?

Further information is in the Haven & Hearth topic.

I thought Loki was a lion.

I thought Loki was a lion.
Heh.

Well I probably need to elaborate more on the H&H information.

A while back Jimmg showed me how he was in Dropshock's old village, "Falacrine".

I know for a fact Loki is Jimmg since he's toying with Dropshock to get him to guess who he is. And it sure looks like Dropshock found out.

Why don't you ask Jimmg on Steam?

He seems like a fine person though...

Heh.

Well I probably need to elaborate more on the H&H information.

A while back Jimmg showed me how he was in Dropshock's old village, "Falacrine".

I know for a fact Loki is Jimmg since he's toying with Dropshock to get him to guess who he is. And it sure looks like Dropshock found out.
Pics or gtfo

He seems like a fine person though...
Go check his old account.

Pics or gtfo
Do I have to link to the H&H topic or is it that hard for you to just go over to the games forum and check yourself?

Loki joined two days ago, and something about him made me pretty sure he was an alt.

It was the fact he pretty much looked like he has been here for awhile, although that isn't good enough evidence.
The fact that I type well and I know a few old nooks and crannies says I'm a alt?

The fact that I type well and I know a few old nooks and crannies says I'm a alt?
The fact that you are playing with Dropshock trying to guess who you are due to the fact you were in his village, plus the fact you just admitted it on the other topic, makes you an alt.

I admitted it? What?

Theres no way Jimmg is dumb enough to call a bank account a "bank card"