Author Topic: JesusFish,your everyday handicap!  (Read 3323 times)

I've seen JesusFish before.

Yeah,he's a good guy at times when he's not loving around. I've only seen him without admin though.

It's obvious he's just trolling you.
I know him on Steam.

Why is everyone saying "He was just trolling?" He is being an starfish. starfish =/= trolling. But I am glad to hear I can go to all of your servers and spam rocket relays and spam bricks and clear all your bricks and everyone will just say "lol he be trollinz  :cookieMonster:" and I will get off scotch free.

Why is everyone saying "He was just trolling?" He is being an starfish. starfish =/= trolling. But I am glad to hear I can go to all of your servers and spam rocket relays and spam bricks and clear all your bricks and everyone will just say "lol he be trollinz  :cookieMonster:" and I will get off scotch free.

I'll tell you to keep firing.

Yes, i have seen this guy, he does internet gay love, the reason i know this is becuase he tried it on me, and i banned him and never saw him AGAIN.

Yes, i have seen this guy, he does internet gay love, the reason i know this is becuase he tried it on me, and i banned him and never saw him AGAIN.
Hurr

What?

It's funny because I've seen you do even dumber things and then you overreact to this.  :cookieMonster:

He does, i was on Fatcorny's and he kept asking me if he could lick my richard...

That's Blockland for you, kid.  :cookieMonster:

Obviously some guy pretending to be an autist.

They're both pretty stupid.