Author Topic: Difference in retail and demo?  (Read 4912 times)

yea i have pics of the outside and inside but there too big

it has a fence around it and 3 trees and the inside has a respawn point i also have a pic of the top but there all too big its pink cuz i wanted to experiment with color and i like pink the fence is green and the spawn point is orange and the trees are dark green

Why the heck was this thread bumped?

You make panda sad by bumping topics that have died.
 :panda:

Shh... Badspot might fix it, that would make some serious Hamachi'ers

It's not a mistake.  The demo can join LAN servers made by the full game so that you can play a LAN game with other people one one activation key without giving out your key to others.

Shh... Badspot might fix it, that would make some serious Hamachi'ers

It's not a mistake.  The demo can join LAN servers made by the full game so that you can play a LAN game with other people one one activation key without giving out your key to others.

But only physical lan, not virtual private networks (Hamachi?).

Badspot

• Administrator
Yes, the 150 brick limit is quite low.  It's a demo.  Buy the full version if you want more.

The demo version can join LAN games but it cannot host them.  The idea being that if you go to a LAN party you can bring your unlocked version of Blockland and have everyone else connect to you using the demo.  No need to give your key to strangers. 

No need to give your key to strangers. 

Loel silly Jervan trusting an idiotic moron like me with your Blockland key.    :cookieMonster:

150 is lame. i slap down 150 bricks in about 2 minutes.

i dont get how a person could stand the demo lol

well in my opinion i think 150 bricks is pretty good, you can do some but not alot
i got a pick here made compleat out of 150 bricks exact.
il post the rest in gallery
i got a question, how do you post more then 2 pictures in one post?

Badspot

• Administrator
i got a question, how do you post more then 2 pictures in one post?

You have to attach 2 pictures, post it, then modify the post to attach more.  SMF is dumb.

Yes, the 150 brick limit is quite low.  It's a demo.  Buy the full version if you want more.

The demo version can join LAN games but it cannot host them.  The idea being that if you go to a LAN party you can bring your unlocked version of Blockland and have everyone else connect to you using the demo.  No need to give your key to strangers. 

Just wondering, if you are on a lan with the demo, do you still only get 150 bricks?

Just wondering, if you are on a lan with the demo, do you still only get 150 bricks?
Good Question  :cookieMonster:, I'd think the Retail owner would beable to place more bricks but the Demo players would be stuck with 150 because of no ID.

Badspot

• Administrator

It's the full game for all players.  The host must be using the full version.

Nice, that'd be good at internet Cafe. It'd give people there a change to experience the Full Game While building with Friends in the same place.

Because we all have strangers living in our house playing on our networks...