Author Topic: POst all of BLRs screw ups here!  (Read 5494 times)

LOL@BLR

haha, can you please explain some of the pics?

Nice FPS Bleh :D.

P.S. I have given up complaining about my key, if I don't get it I will deal with it.

Partizan

ok heres mine

That ground thing is really annoying, i ahd that too, all you have to do is go to options and go advanced and untick terrain emboss texture.

some of the minifigs limbs seem to be missing

LOL. Where have you been?

some of the minifigs limbs seem to be missing, and the lighting on them is atrocious.....
I LOL'D

that was a retorical question though...

nonetheless i answered it. until now I hadn't looked at retail screenshots since may or june of '06.

some of the minifigs limbs seem to be missing

LOL. Where have you been?

MCN,HTS, RTB (not the blockland mod, if you know what hts is you are on the right track) mix-networks, blowing stuff up, taking 300 level college CS classes as a highschool junior, taking a years worth of calculus 2 in 9 weeks....oh wait and generally avoiding the stupidity+spamminess that frequently displays itself on this forum, till i saw the announcement 'bout retail. figured i'd at least test it out, give it a chance, but I just about cried when I saw the minifigs. i realise for copyright reasons you can't use the standard lego minifigs in a commercial, non-lego approved application, but you could have made something that is at least visually appealing. the lighting is corpselike, the limbs nonexistent, and the digits on the hands just awkward.

Oh yeah? Yo mama.

Also, i like the new player models, they just feel... Right.

Vis tecum esto.
Sit vis vobiscum
Ad multos et faustissimos annos

Speak English in the forums please.

the lines thus far:
you $417 therefore you are
may the force be with you (kinda....)
may the forve be with you
live long and prosper