Author Topic: 101 Ways AoT could die or LIVE  (Read 36965 times)

37: Teh  :cookieMonster: icon dies.
38: So does the sims 3
39: So everyone dies because of the above reasons
40: Now AoT dies and its sits in the bottom of the grave~

9001. according to mathematical calculations we have reached a time flux! thus making AoT stuck in between the nether realms of nothing! No efforts can be made to save such a lost soul! Only the creator himself must fall to bring A flux out of a parallel world. nuff said

41: Age of Time gets a commercial with hulk hogan and Mr.T.

42: AoT looses the T

43: Age of Time becomes Age of Trolls... Oh wait.

45. Badspot opens the game's editor by mistake. He then spawns a pile of 80~ logs near Port Town, with a free bra on top. AoT players now have something to do for the next 5 years.

45. Badspot opens the game's editor by mistake. He then spawns a pile of 80~ logs near Port Town, with a free bra on top. AoT players now have something to do for the next 5 years.
You mean five minutes?

On version 3, Darksilence's server, he spawned a log challenge easily 3 times the height of the normal LC, and pretty close to it. It wasn't a challenge for anyone to climb, so I coded wind for him, a force that pushes you in random directions with greater and greater intensity as you climb higher and higher. At the top, you cannot do anything while the wind is at full force, because you are pretty much completely sideways. We could still complete it.

46. My dad finished making the ribs.

I suppose he accidently spawns those 80 logs?

What a nice game you have there.

It'd be a shame if something were to break it.

SSSSSSssssssss

47: North Korea says "forget it." and nukes everything.

Bawmp

49.Badspot updates it then nukes blockland