Author Topic: Post pics of your blocklanders (retail)  (Read 20981 times)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 04:54:38 PM by Linde »

Where is that? The kitchen?
Where else would you find a lazy susan and cabinets?

some one make a video or show my a picture or something were the small hole is to the secret ski slope! i cant not find it by looking or in f8

Partizan

some one make a video or show my a picture or something were the small hole is to the secret ski slope! i cant not find it by looking or in f8

On the roof of the house in Bedroom, it's on the lower part of the roof to the corner...ahh heck, this should be a good time to test out my Fraps..If I could only find a good host, well, I'll see what I can do.

Partizan

well due to Fraps' ridiculous video file size I have to find and download a video compressor..
(the vid, which is less than like 5 minutes, turned out to be about 900 mb, close to 1 gig basicly)
I will edit this post once I find one..oo found one..installing atm

or if oyu got msn you chould add insanee12@hotmail.com no one else just him

or if oyu have xfire add me brenndon1 or insane12 is the nick name

I made new textures for the carpet and the floor in Kitchen. :) The floor became kind of strange, but still nice looking and I'm very pleased with the carpet.

Heres a video I made on getting to the hole that leads to the slope, then getting into the top drawer, I didn't include the path to the middle drawer cause I felt that you guys would be smart enough to find it yourself.

http://media.putfile.com/Secret-Slope-In-Bedroom

mine is the cookie fool
 :cookie:
FEAR MY GLOWING EYES!

Partizan

OMG! Bones lost his hands and head :O