Author Topic: Zombie survival; PK1M Pandemic  (Read 65478 times)

Don't loving bump this.

dude, it was decepticon.

I know, I was speaking in general.

he keeps bumping old ass threads.

almost drama worthy....

Oghh...
-name- Nick -also ranked as sniper-

Clothing-Im with stuped T-shirt
food-old pizza
weapons-a badly damaged crow-bar, my old sniper that i had when i was a kid..only has one bullet, and a blunt pen knife...

-My Introduction-
Sup.....im nick...oh....and my baby (sniper)...is called julie.....its been a long time since ive seen my Wife....or my sister...ive spent almost a year looking for them...
ive had no luck but i did find my sisters necklace and her bed in her arpartment.....
...the reason im still alive is because of my brother....-sniff-
                                                           (FLASH BACK)
when these.....things...tried to attack me when i was a teenager...my brother got up....and ran at the horde....he sacrificed himself to save me.....when the horde was bashed out....i ran to my brother....he was bitten allover his leg and his arm....
he said
"Nick....-coughs blood-....can you....me...a...favour...ah.. ..please....promise me that you will find jessie......"
"Josh.....yes....i will find our sister....i promise..."
then he slowly stashed his hand in his left pocket and pulled out his lucky revolver....and he puts the barrel to his head
then what he said made tears go out of my eyes
"Nick.....-Vomits blood-....looks like....-vomits more blood-.....it was the best being your big brother.....but...now...its your time to be strong..."
"Please....Dont...josh....-i start to weep-...please...dont do this....i could help you...."
Then he said
"Nick....be....be...strong.... promise...me....that...you will be strong....and that....you....will....surviv e....promise me...."
As tears came out of my eyes....i said with all my heart
"i promise...jost......ill...mis s you -i start to cry-...."
-jost smiles...and pulls the trigger-
-BANG-
".....josh......i will avenge you death.......and....ill find...jessie....i will....and ill survive.."

(NOW)
I dont know where i am....right now...
im currently looking for survivours......
and....im looking for my sister.....this is nick......
if anyone can hear my radio message.....please.....help me

Don't loving bump this.

Stop loving bumping this.
why dont you shot the forget up and make your own topic to bitch and moan about hm?

GOD loving DAMNIT STOP BUMPING THIS stuff. JESUS CHRIST.