Author Topic: Turn up Grass DD  (Read 1001 times)

Is there a way to turn up the grass draw distance on levels such as bedroom?

Thanks in advance

Com'on, someone has got to know. Badspot, is there a way to turn up the draw distance of the grass sprites? I have a really high end gaming PC and I'd like to be able to see those grass sprites from afar.

Actually, when I noticed the grass draw distance wasn't very high, the first thing I did was look for a slider in the options menu. Maybe it would be a nice addition to future updates of RBL.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 11:09:53 AM by Rushing Zephyr »

Com'on, someone has got to know. Badspot, is there a way to turn up the draw distance of the grass sprites? I have a really high end gaming PC and I'd like to be able to see those grass sprites from afar.

Actually, when I noticed the grass draw distance wasn't very high, the first thing I did was look for a slider in the options menu. Maybe it would be a nice addition to future updates of RBL.
I believe you need the world editor, then to open up the map and change one of the values for the foliage world objects.  You might just be able to edit the .mis file, also. (going by what I THINK you have to do)