Poll

Do you like it?

Yes
13 (59.1%)
No
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Gentlemen with Monocles Clan APP  (Read 1879 times)

You, you unwritten calendar....
Here's my reasons.
1. The ramps, or as you call the bridge, makes it look weird.
2. As Monocle said, it nearly gave me a headache too.
3. No interior.

Wow this is just...

I can't believe that you just took a look at this text for nothing!

Here's my reasons.
1. The ramps, or as you call the bridge, makes it look weird.
2. As Monocle said, it nearly gave me a headache too.
3. No interior.
hmm. I'll take out the ramp at the top and maybe tone it down a notch.

I remember dis, didn't I Help?

hmm. I'll take out the ramp at the top and maybe tone it down a notch.

I do think it has potential don't get me wrong, it just seems like a lot for such a small build. If you decide to remove the ramp, I would make the walls on the top portion, and create an interior, it would greatly increase your chances of getting into the clan.

And in regards to Canto's comment, i'd expect he didn't seeing as how this is a clan application and it is meant to be built strictly by yourself.

I do think it has potential don't get me wrong, it just seems like a lot for such a small build. If you decide to remove the ramp, I would make the walls on the top portion, and create an interior, it would greatly increase your chances of getting into the clan.

And in regards to Canto's comment, i'd expect he didn't seeing as how this is a clan application and it is meant to be built strictly by yourself.

Well i remember that this was built into a clan server he owned long time ago. I Remember giving him some ideas for the build since it was going to be an "Epoyea" or whatever clan was named HQ. And i think i helped. But that was like 2-3 months ago.

It looks good, but it may not/never be good enoughed. :o

Well i remember that this was built into a clan server he owned long time ago. I Remember giving him some ideas for the build since it was going to be an "Epoyea" or whatever clan was named HQ. And i think i helped. But that was like 2-3 months ago.
You didn't help, I was the only builder at that time so I was the only one aloud to work on it. I stopped and continued it just about 2 days ago

You didn't help, I was the only builder at that time so I was the only one aloud to work on it. I stopped and continued it just about 2 days ago

I'll take your word for it, now get your butt working on it. You seriously have some potential in this build :)