Author Topic: It's A Me Mario!  (Read 1712 times)

Yep, it's pixel art. Only on a vertical axis. I built this mario statue a long time ago on someone's server. Destruction? Death? Disintegration? I forget his name...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:35:17 AM by {PYRO} »

Comment if you must...

Everyone has seen a mario sprite in blockland before.

Make something original.

0/10

Being negative will get you nowhere.

Its well done even if its been done before, not much else to comment on.

I made this eons ago and when I did everyone loved it and took screenshots of it. Now everyone makes stuff like this I know. I've seen it. Bla Bla Bla I really don't care if you like it or not.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 06:22:24 AM by {PYRO} »

Well I like it even if we have seen this before!  :cookieMonster:

For a small and gimmicky build i give you...
7/10

Thanks, even though this is a cool build. I regret posting it for obvious reasons. If I had done it sooner maybe people would of liked it more.

Technically, this IS pixel art; just on a vertical axis.

It isn't bad, but it sure isn't good or impressive in any way.

IS THAT A GIANT TREE IN THE BACK OR A CAPE?!?!

CAPS IS CRUZE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Thanks, even though this is a cool build. I regret posting it for obvious reasons. If I had done it sooner maybe people would of liked it more.
Sorry, but pixel art was being made back in the days of Vanilla, so it's been old for years now. But with all the new people Retail brought, you could possibly be right.

What the forget, mario forgeten sucks and shouldn't be in Blockland so stop building him, it was cool the 1st time but building it over again and again is noobish and isn't really cool so stop!!