Author Topic: 128x128 Retail Pixelart  (Read 6542 times)

Thanks everyone. Its 100% done now and final brick tally is 16784.

I have added pulse to some of the colours, made a viewing platform and tweaked some bits on it. The server will be up again tomorrow so people can view it, and after tomorrow i will start a new project.

Now to decide what it'll be...

Once again hitm4n, very beautiful art, its amazing how you do that without breaking a sweat, congratz on your next amazing creation! 

10000000000000/10

Well, total time to build i guess is around 12 hours total, on and off for 4 nights or so. A couple of times i had to stop due to headaches setting in, so i might not break into a sweat, but its certainly not painless. For me this is a good way to relax in the evening once the kids are to bed. I don't watch tv, so i like something enjoyable to pass the time. Much like doing jigsaws as a hobby.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Makes it even more enjoyable to do.

Well, my next build is a remake of my UberMaze. Some have asked me for it and it was my most popular build from before and i'd love to redo it. Of course this time round it'll be slightly different and have much nicer lighting. And less lag, thats always a bonus :)

UberMaze v2.0!
Yay.  :cookieMonster:

Nice Build. When retail comes out for mac I will make an awesome pixel art thing, I haved it planned out and everything.

Look forward to seeing it :)

Ubermaze is on the final level now. got quite a bit done this evening. Those that remember the old one will notice the differences. Just need to complete level 3, add some fancy particles, fires, lights and a spawn box and its done.

Oh, and i have managed to disable client side build saving, so it will be up and complete possibly tomorrow night. UK time, about 11pm i hope.

Oh, and i have managed to disable client side build saving

How???

Look forward to seeing it :)

Ubermaze is on the final level now. got quite a bit done this evening. Those that remember the old one will notice the differences. Just need to complete level 3, add some fancy particles, fires, lights and a spawn box and its done.

Oh, and i have managed to disable client side build saving, so it will be up and complete possibly tomorrow night. UK time, about 11pm i hope.

Are you using BuildBox?

No, but i plan to import that map if i can. I'm thinking its a little small now though considering the great reduction in bricklag. The purpose of that map was a very simple box, no outer space, no skies, no models, minimum textures etc. all for reducing lag, and it worked great. But now... do we need it ?

The maze is being built in the bedroom right now. Its located differently is although the maze is pretty much identical, the maze is a lot bigger. The old one had 4 studs per corridor space and now i have 6. Makes it easier to navigate but makes it larger overall. I've tried to build an exit from the maze that you can leave thru but not get back into... I'll have to wait and see how that works out.

Good job you need a C :cookie: :cookie:KIE

AAAAHHHH! 1 OF THE COOKIES DIED!

An entire year old bump.

Banhammertiem.

it's exactly 3 years later 0.0