Author Topic: V18 Known Issues  (Read 17047 times)

I'm running on a mac OSX.

Blockland runs fine until I go to build.  If I let a brick overlap another brick, instead of giving me the "overlapping error" it just crashes.  I'm going to download and use v.17 until this is fixed.  Hope you can fix it :).

I just tried a new downloaded Blockland but it did the same thing and I did not put any add ons in it or anything.

<Shudder>

stupid loving building datastuff cache pissin me off. SOMEONE GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE HERE

I dunno if this is a problem, or if anyone else have it, but there's four functions that is bothering me:
Code: [Select]
ChangeRPVariable()
RP_GetStatVar()
RP_GetStatVarFromID()
RP_GetStatVarFromData()

All four is used in RP Core, but only serversided. The problem is that those are now loaded as client functions. They don't do anything, and returns void, even if they(in RP Core) get arguments and returns a string. I have no RP Content mod at all in the add-ons folder, still they show up. This first occurred in v17, but I didn't noticed it until people shouted at me that RP Core didn't worked as it should do, and spit out errors. I had to change RP_GetStatVarFromData to RP_GetStatVarFromData2 to make RP Content to work properly, and maybe I have to do that to those other three too.

delete RP core duuuh

right everyone get this. Blockland v18 is an epic fail this is FATAL everyone is coming up to the help and GD topics with a new error every hour (or something like that) i thinbk badspot (A.K.A eric hartman) needs to come up with soloutions to these 'problems' soon this is a pain in the backside i mean, get this thing off our chests make blockland reliable sustainable and safe god-damnit

I don't know if everyone is having this problem, or if it is just me, but I'm missing the treasure chest. I also made sure it was in the enabling list, and it wasn't.

delete RP core duuuh
I have no RP Content mod at all in the add-ons folder, still they show up.
The functions exist in c++ specifically to prevent them from being created in old versions of RP_Core.  The RP_Core versions of the functions in question allow for code injection attacks. 

I don't know if everyone is having this problem, or if it is just me, but I'm missing the treasure chest. I also made sure it was in the enabling list, and it wasn't.

hey same here unless im missing something

You're missing the treasure chest?

Badspot

• Administrator
I did not include the treasure chest because I do not have artwork for it. 

Lol, version 18 is out already. Version 17 came out just a few weeks ago. I wonder if the collision glitch was fixed...

Badspot

• Administrator
I wonder if the collision glitch was fixed...

You have to tell me about glitches if you want them to be fixed.  Also this is torque we're talking about, you'll have to be a lot more specific than "the collision glitch".

You have to tell me about glitches if you want them to be fixed.  Also this is torque we're talking about, you'll have to be a lot more specific than "the collision glitch".

You know, that one glitch. That involves collision. :D

But seriously, what is the Collision glitch? Is it the small player able to go through bricks?

right everyone get this. Blockland v18 is an epic fail this is FATAL everyone is coming up to the help and GD topics with a new error every hour (or something like that) i thinbk badspot (A.K.A eric hartman) needs to come up with soloutions to these 'problems' soon this is a pain in the backside i mean, get this thing off our chests make blockland reliable sustainable and safe god-damnit
He doesn't owe you anything.