Author Topic: V18 problem  (Read 4423 times)

yah I got a mac and when ever a brick is overlapping another and I try to plant it, instead of saying "OVERLAP", Blockland just shuts down, could someone help me?

When I try to update mine, it pauses the update and it sais: "you will need it play online" and I click OK, and it bricks me to the download page...

When I try to update mine, it pauses the update and it sais: "you will need it play online" and I click OK, and it bricks me to the download page...
brings* also you probably have a mac.

God, this is like teaching an elephant how to swim.
Elephants can swim...

You mean like teaching someone something they already know?  :cookieMonster:

My V18 works without problem.

My V18 works without problem.
Ditto.

If you can't get BL working, then try:
1) Restart BL. If this doesn't work, try restarting your computer.
2) Checking for a possible virus
3) Un-and-Re-installing BL, making sure that you have the proper version designed for your computer. Keeping your add-ons is not recommended.

Number 3 worked for me when my IRC notifier was crashing BL after I changed my name. After the re-install, it worked perfectly.

Download http://cloud.blockland.us/Blockland_18.exe
Run it.
Click next and yes until Blockland is running.
It runs the DOS Box is fine but when it loads u opthe main menu, it crashes wit ha 60% CPU Usage, And with I close BL it goes to 2%CPU Usage.

Me and Brickman had a problem of not getting the treasure chest mod, then we found out it wasn't included in v18 :(

V18 is so awesome, all the idiots can't run it!

THX
the movie
"A loving Heart warming storyline"
Badspot

Im having the same problem here, I downloaded my blocklands on Mac, but then I accidently clicked on windows and it switched me to demo mod, with a loading bar saying "Buildig Cache Databaes..."

my blockland is fixed i have v19.