Author Topic: Error creating font size (Mac)  (Read 857 times)

This has been happening for a couple of versions now, but it's become increasingly more annoying.  I'm not sure what is at fault for this error, but font sizes/different fonts worked fine for me a couple versions ago.  When I try to change the font size in my welcome message, this is what happens:

The original message was: CONSOLE: This build was made by Manty, yo.

This is the message that appears in the console.

I put this as a mac issue because I've tested this with people using Windows, and they see the message.  I'm expecting people to say "well obviously the font doesn't exist on your machine!," but doesn't the "yo." at the end prove that I do have the font?  I don't understand why this hasn't been working for a couple versions when it was working fine a few versions ago.

Badspot

• Administrator
Apparently I never included the gft files for those sizes.  It works on windows because windows comes with the arial font.

This happens to me too. What can we do to fix it?

Apparently I never included the gft files for those sizes.  It works on windows because windows comes with the arial font.
From that it looks like you would need to wait for the man himself to fix it. (As it appears to be in the game code)

From that it looks like you would need to wait for the man himself to fix it. (As it appears to be in the game code)
He didn't include the  file

Since you don't know what you're talking about, be quiet.

As for Manty, I have noticed this before as I play Blockland on a Mac as well. The problem is just what Badspot said, The game doesn't come with the fonts and Macs don't have the certain fonts either. Like on my PC a couple of years ago I would use MS Comic Sans alot, but my Mac doesn't have it.