Poll

Mick or Nick

Mike
Nick

Author Topic: The Spectacular Adventures of Doctor Mike  (Read 11523 times)

reprogram him in the air

I'm ignoring you now because your a meanie.

sorry I sometmes tend to get impatient
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:33:14 PM by turnbullk »

You make a break for it and reprogram your friend, or really just hit the switch on the back of his head that has been there the whole loving time.

You plummet to the ground, or float to the ground using your gravity powers.

WHAM

Holy forget that fall knocked the robot right out of him.

"Mike are you okay?" You ask.
" I feel alright" He responds.
"How the hell did you become a robot?"
"I don't know, it's all a blur."
"Here, take your coat back."

"Lets get the forget home"
Your friend calls up his private jet and you finally go home for some rest and relaxation from your invigorating day.

"Golly Mike" Nick says from his hammock
"Do you think those robots were part of a bigger scheme?"

"Shut the forget up Nick and go to bed already" You say. Having metallic innards sure did make you cranky.

You are Mike. When you were 16 you inherited a gold watch and it was really full of more gold. You sold it for 60 bazillon dollars and bought this cool mansion. You never have to work a day in your live again.
You bought this super mansion and you have been living alone with your best friend for the past 4 years. You woke up this morning and a had a spectacular chineese italian mexican breakfast. And then you went out to pick up your friend nick. You went to get slushies, died, came back, got high, puked, explored a tunnel, got locked in a jail cell, turned into a furry, turned into a robot, turned back into a human, and are now turning into sleep.

Right now you are the blob on top of your matress.

PS: You aren't a doctor, so...

END OF CHAPTER 1

(Chapter 2 will be in a new thread so put feedback and stuff I should do to be coo in chapter 2)

oh god what the forget is that in the window