Author Topic: Random crashing.  (Read 573 times)

Now I have another problem. I randomly crash.

Quote from: Badspot
In what way does it "not work".  Elabor- you know what forget it.
lol

Seriously though, elaborate. When does this happen? When you are in servers? The menu? What?

So far it's only happened when I'm in my server. I've crashed more than 10 times in the last half hour.

So far it's only happened when I'm in my server. I've crashed more than 10 times in the last half hour.
That means you crash every 3 minutes?
And you said more.
It takes me 2 minutes to open Blockland and start my server; and spawn.

Yet, you did not elaborate.
Give more DEETAAILS.
Tried to disable your Add-Ons?
Tried to reinstall?

Bump. This seems to happen on other peoples' servers, but not on mine.The two servers this happened on were Redpikmin11's upgrade forts, and Moonlight's server. I tried them on two different installs, one off a flash drive, and one off my desktop.

I was recently crashing on the SS Dogfight along with some other random users, but it seems to be resolved. I can't duplicate it any more.

Bump. This seems to happen on other peoples' servers, but not on mine.The two servers this happened on were Redpikmin11's upgrade forts, and Moonlight's server. I tried them on two different installs, one off a flash drive, and one off my desktop.

In Redpikimin's server i crashed from the music and too many people in the server D:

Good for you. That is unrelated then.

If you crash with people making noise around you, the noise seems to loop. If you crash after something goes Bang, it will keep Playing Bangangangangangangangangang until you close out blockland.

I don't get it, I crashed like 10 times today. I only looked a t the console a few times. But they all just... end!

Double Poast: The build is a knife build I recently built (tongue twister). I created a minigame and everything. Then I stopped the mini to paint some things, then it just crashed.

You are Erythros? hmm

Can you try it with default mods only?

It also happens on my server, I have no idea what is wrong with it, it is also laggy when someone joins but that only lasts for about 30 sec. but it will crash completely randomly, I could not find one sort of pattern... Any help?

It also happens on my server, I have no idea what is wrong with it, it is also laggy when someone joins but that only lasts for about 30 sec. but it will crash completely randomly, I could not find one sort of pattern... Any help?

Same problem for me.

The entire issue (at least from what I've experienced) is caused by OGG files that you don't have.
If you enable music downloading at others' servers, it may be fixed.

Otherwise, I have no clue why the host is having issues, but it may be something along the lines of missing files.