Author Topic: If i were to get Retail Blockland, how long would it take to get the KEY?  (Read 6644 times)

If i were to get Retail Blockland, how long before it gets to my house and i get the activation code, or KEY? (w/e it is)

I believe you get your Retail Key in your e-mail, but I don't know how long it takes, sorry. Check the "Buy Full Version" link on the Blockland homepage.

Edit: Here it is. http://blockland.us/index.asp?p=store The red text says it all. :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 07:31:01 AM by Zakiller2000 »

I've bought three keys. The first one took an hour, the last two took under 1 minute.

I've bought 2 one for me and one for a friend and both came in under 1 minute

well i have bought mine more than 3 houres ago.
did i do somthing wrong?

Depends on what day/time of day/time of year it is, etc if it was Xmas Eve, the server would be dead by now. I got mine when it came out. Profit.

Mine was instant.

But some people just got their's in the last few days and they ordered it on release day.

I thought it took a while, but then i realized hotmail put the email in my junk box.

:cookieMonster:

Badspot used that when the one dude wanted to buy his avatar privileges back.

Yay, lollies! Where??   :cookieMonster:

I got mine the very instant my brother payed. I then took the liberty of forwarding the activation key to my  email (dont hax me plz)!!

The first key (for a friend)
took under one minute.
The second (mine) took a day...

But now I'm a happy blockhead... :D