Author Topic: My rant on those people being a furry.  (Read 12402 times)

lol canons
also i <3 furries,never been one and never gonna be one tough C:

Not in my house young man

Your right. It does... Perhaps we're taking this a bit... to far? To seriously? To harshly? One of those fits...

Too far, too much fighting for one small issue. It's like sending four thousand US American soldiers to aid a little boy in a fistfight he got in with an older kid in ninth grade.

yiff in hell, furcigarettes

yiff in hell, furcigarettes

"I don't want to read the whole thread so I'll say something funny"

"I don't want to read the whole thread so I'll say something funny"
Yes

I have a furry avatar. I just like to have it set as my avatar is all. At least it isn't loveual like rainbows. Other then that I don't know. I try to stay out of these arguments because they usually don't get anywhere, probably because noone wants to give up any ground.

I have a furry avatar. I just like to have it set as my avatar is all. At least it isn't loveual like rainbows. Other then that I don't know. I try to stay out of these arguments because they usually don't get anywhere, probably because noone wants to give up any ground.

mine isnt loveual

it isnt even nudity

Hey, all you guys, type "flamboyant" in a Thesaurus and find a Synonym so I don't have to read that loving word so many times. It's starting to get as common as "epic," or some stuff.

mine isn't loveual

it isn't even nudity
"it's just research!"

Furries like Pew, with his avatar directly cropped from a research image, and Rainbow's, with no pants and suggestively lifting up his shirt and putting his hand on his tail, further propagate the stereotype that furries are all about love and research, people like Jorge make them seem really stupid, and some of the previous antics that I can't quite remember that are just generally annoying.

And then you have the typical furry hater, whose only knowledge consists of overused stereotypes, and a few who are simply hopping the bandwagon in order to look cool and don't even know anything about it, with only a few exceptions of people who actually know what they're talking about.

And then you throw these two groups together, both with the common "I'm right, you're wrong, end of story, go away" mindset and refuse to listen to each other, and you get a huge mess, completely unrelated topics turning into 30 page arguments.

The reality is that both sides are wrong. research avatars and Jorge's 'art' topics don't help, neither do weekly complaint topics about furries.

By the way, did Jorge get banned? The thread he made last night looks to be deleted.

ransom is wearing pants, but he cant be lovey without being slutty and teasing <3

But yeah, furry isnt all about research.

ransom is wearing pants, but he cant be lovey without being slutty and teasing <3

But yeah, furry isnt all about research.
you don't get to say that while using that avatar

and no furries get to claim they're not trying to shove it in everyone's faces while using a furry avatar, end of story. if you all just wanted to be tolerated (as has been claimed) you wouldn't be using those avatars, you want attention and holy forget are you getting it so you're not stopping any time soon. cut the bullstuff, you're all just attention whores.

Holly stuff. Holly stuff. PEOPLE. Stop fighting. It's just anthropomorphic animals. You might like people, us furries feel the same way about anthropomorphic animals. We post a picture of a furry, you go nucking futs. You post 100+ pages of girls, and we furries don't flip on you, making a bunch of Drama topics.
You are attracted to nonexistant fictional species?

Good luck With that

But we are at my house :c
Technically wouldn't we be at Badspot's house?
You are attracted to nonexistant fictional species?

Good luck With that
As much as I hate saying this, you don't need luck. Its all over the internet, unfortunately.
furry isnt all about research.
... Uhm... Does anyone else see a fault in this?

... Uhm... Does anyone else see a fault in this?
Yes, we all do.