Author Topic: Sentry and Sapper: 11/6/10  (Read 88880 times)

No they do not.
(you would know that if you were at his server when he tested)
Also
yes they do if its a tdm they fire at apposeing teams in a dm it shoots anyonw but you.

I like its epic this add on :D its cool
Bushido if you made this add on you did a good job
 :cookie:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:58:07 AM by Lego4004 »

I like the rc bomb to
but the Sentry is a lot more nicer i love it
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:57:28 AM by Lego4004 »

Did you get the idea for the sentry gun from this?:

I just developed the code for the TF2 like wrangler.
A wrangler that makes your sentry aim where you aim and shoots when you press shoot.
Now to fix some small errors and perfect the working of it. :D

EDIT: Will host a test server if anyone wants.
However, i will reopen the server once in a while to make some changes to the script.

A wrangler that makes your sentry aim where you aim and shoots when you press shoot.

However, i will reopen the server once in a while to make some changes to the script.
I will really want this at some point.

I will really want this at some point.
If i get it all fixed, i will release it.
Lemme fix the code first, but i can ensure that it's working.

Try to join my server if you want to see how far it is now. :D

You could try copying what they did in Armed and Dangerous where they made your mates fire where you're firing.

Did you get the idea for the sentry gun from this?:

You could try copying what they did in Armed and Dangerous where they made your mates fire where you're firing.
are you just gonna bring up games throughout this thread?

This thing owns :P

Does that 'Wrangler' it use the model that Bushido included for his Controller (actually called the Wrangler in every case besides the gui name) in this pack? I'd like that as it looks nice.

Does that 'Wrangler' it use the model that Bushido included for his Controller (actually called the Wrangler in every case besides the gui name) in this pack? I'd like that as it looks nice.
Currently, it does, yes.
I am thinking about letting someone model me an other model, but i don't know.

Perhaps if i am very lucky i can convince Bushido to make a second model and my script would be with the current model and the one that comes default with the mod now would have a new model.
But i don't think he will do that.

However, the strategic value of my version is much higher then the one that comes with the pack.
Since the controller allows the player to shoot the sentry from the safe spawnroom.
Mine instead, forces the player to go into the open and get closer to the fight and danger.

Also, i am still fixing up some parts and tweaking some functions.

Whenever I enter a server, this mod makes my game freeze and crash.