Famous Quotes ~ ...

Author Topic: Famous Quotes ~ ...  (Read 3132 times)

Stalin ~ One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.
                         Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

Riddler ~ Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.
                        It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.

Buddha ~ Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

They need more of Duke Nukem. Anyways give it a roll. See if something changes.  :cookieMonster:

French Knight ~ Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Captain ~ WHAT YOU SAY !!

Albert Einstein ~ Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

Albert Einstein ~ Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

Ronald Reagan ~ Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have.

God ~ When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.

Pablo-My mom says erections are as natural as rainstorms, I must be having a rainy season

Henry Ford ~ A customer can have a Model T in any color, so long as it's black...

Duke Nukem ~ I have balls of steel

Eat stuff and die

Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, but im all out of gum.

Blow it out your ass.

Sputnik 1 ~ Beep, beep, beep.

Kreia ~ It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.

"If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing."  ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed." ~ Buddha

These are my favorite c:

"Incoming fire has the right of way."
        -Unknown

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
   -Albert Einstein

"Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
   -Winston Churchill

"Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo."
   -Infantry Journal

"If at first you don't succeed, call an air strike."
   -Unknown

"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."