Author Topic: Gas Mod [V1.3]  (Read 25171 times)

Lol, I thought it was a mod for swimming underwater.

Yeah, you can't even control the hang glider. It's just outta gas.  Normally it has no forward power, maybe that's part of the problem?

That is the same problem with the skis

Lol, I thought it was a mod for swimming underwater.
That would be oxygen mod...

Yeah, you can't even control the hang glider. It's just outta gas.  Normally it has no forward power, maybe that's part of the problem?

This mod doesn't measure forward power, it measures the distanced moved every 500 milliseconds. That wouldn't be the problem.

Found the problem.
Because of the way Skis and HangGliders are mounted to the player, it by default has no gas. There is a simple fix to this.

That would be oxygen mod...

This mod doesn't measure forward power, it measures the distanced moved every 500 milliseconds. That wouldn't be the problem.

Found the problem.
Because of the way Skis and HangGliders are mounted to the player, it by default has no gas. There is a simple fix to this.

Oh good. Will be waiting for update.

Webserver is down. Downloads won't work right now, and I can't upload. More and more a reason to host from home...

Webserver is down. Downloads won't work right now, and I can't upload. More and more a reason to host from home...
Hahahahaha.

you got what you payed for

Hahahahaha.

you got what you payed for
Meh, I honestly thought $10 a month was a good deal.

because good deals are good

35$ a month here.
And I control more or less everything about my server.

Sorry but its failed to me,cuz if I try to go to end of slate with a plane/helicopter,I will out of this idiot gas!

Sorry but its failed to me,cuz if I try to go to end of slate with a plane/helicopter,I will out of this idiot gas!
Change the default in RTB Prefs, or use events to get more gas as you go.

another great add-on from scout
Exactly. Thank you for this add-on, I've been waiting for someone to do this.
(Yes, this is complete sarcasm.)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:19:32 PM by Evar678 »

I was suprised no one has made this before correct me if i'm wrong.