Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 269245 times)

looks?
besides, the person who's making the music addon should do that themself

Everyone needs help every now and then! That includes: Music, Loops, Art, Inspiration, Modeling, Mining, Rescuing, Constructing, well I bet you get the point now. Not to mention the military even needs it at times, like sniper marines needing assistance getting safely to their destination, TANKS even!

Badspot Talked.        He said No FULL Songs.

And Same..... I dont wana Have Me Or Other People Wait For That stuff To Download
And Poor Badspot Has NOTHING To Defend Himself From The RIAA.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 03:57:52 PM by xbox 360 fan »

Badspot Talked.        He said No FULL Songs.

And Same..... I dont wana Have Me Or Other People Wait For That stuff To Download
And Poor Badspot Has NOTHING To Defend Himself From The RIAA.

He has his parents bacement, that's a start.

Badspot is fine right now, unless it were a haven for copyright infringement.

Badspot is fine right now, unless it were a haven for copyright infringement.
and that would suck i would think
Everyone needs help every now and then! That includes: Music, Loops, Art, Inspiration, Modeling, Mining, Rescuing, Constructing, well I bet you get the point now. Not to mention the military even needs it at times, like sniper marines needing assistance getting safely to their destination, TANKS even!
and yet you completely miss the point, if you make an addon, why should badspot have to help you?

He should ban you for posting offensive stuff like that without the correct spelling
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:36:34 AM by Dominator »

CDs are outdated bluray is new dated  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Bluray is video, CD is music. Get your facts right

Badspot might not have that.

i like da music on here but dont ya think full songs are better than loops badspot?
-blax

i like da music on here but dont ya think full songs are better than loops badspot?
-blax

Umm...

Don't post full songs because...
  1.  No one wants to wait for that crap to download from your server
  2.  I don't want to get beat down by the RIAA

Limit yourselves to looping songs that are < 500kb in size.

PS.  Someone figure out which files aren't appropriate and remove them or report them using the "report to moderator" link, please.

Please.
Read the OP for once?

How do you
make the songs

How do you
make the songs
Audacity, split stereo track, change it to mono, then export it as a OGG Vorbis and put it in the Blockland/Add-Ons/Music directory and replace any spaces with _'s

Audacity, split stereo track, change it to mono, then export it as a OGG Vorbis and put it in the Blockland/Add-Ons/Music directory and replace any spaces with _'s