Poll

Wich?

Mac
Pc
Both
roosters

Author Topic: Mac or Pc?  (Read 10866 times)

Thats is a stupid comment. If you can't afford something you can't buy it. Sorry you are broke.
Greedy ass CEO making things expensive as hell =/= me being broke.

Good point. But, I'm not overly obsessed with apple. I like Mac's alot more because so far, It meets all of my gaming needs. Granite, the PC I had was very old. It did not meet my gaming needs. I have yet to see one that does so. I understand that there ARE Windows PC's that meet my gaming needs and go far beyond my needs, the same with Windows PC's. But right now. I am perfectly content with my Mac. beside, from what I've read. You "love" windows PC's just as I love Mac OS X.
GOD DAMNIT GRANTED*
also, in a year or two you will have to buy another one

GOD DAMNIT GRANTED*
also, in a year or two you will have to buy another one

No I won't. Why would I? I take great care of my laptop. I've never dropped it, or hit it on anything.

No I won't. Why would I? I take great care of my laptop. I've never dropped it, or hit it on anything.
1. new OS update
2. outdated

One reason I'm not gettin' a Mac, and instead gettin' this.

Why does it say Mac on my vote

I want my Pc back :c

Why does it say Mac on my vote

I want my Pc back :c
OP is a known friend and probably switched the options around.

OP is a known friend and probably switched the options around.
I figured that.

mac fanboys never address the whole outrageously expensive con of owning a mac

I haven't crashed, froze, or blue screened while doing anything, ever.

OK, I did blue screen a lot a few years ago but that was because of a bad RAM stick. It had nothing to do with the OS.
Yah only idiots who download stuff on their computers get errors like that.




Macs are overpriced garbage.

Most Common Reasons that Windows Blue Screen:

Malfunctioning Devices Connected to it (Flash Drive, WebCam, etc...)

People who still use IE 5 and don't realize there are better browsers which are safer.

Downloading "Hax" and random research from shady sites which contain Trojans

Opening every God Damn Spam email/Falling for Scams

At least my school isn't completely handicapped, and allows Firefox as a web browser.

At least my school isn't completely handicapped, and allows Firefox as a web browser.
Too bad my school has IE.

Too bad my school has IE.
When I was in high school, my teacher flipped out on my friend because he was using firefox from his flashdrive.

The teachers reasoning was that you aren't supposed to use programs not installed on it for security reasons.

The computers had IE6, the most vulnerable browser that actually gets mentioned.

One of my friends downloaded Google Chrome on one of the computers in the room.  The teacher went ape-stuff, for some odd reason.

they're both good OS/products.
the companies just suck