Author Topic: Name my game!  (Read 4040 times)

For the past 7 weeks I've been working on my end of year 3D art course Assignment which we could choose, it was ether work on my teachers film, make our own film or make a game. I choose game because I really didn't want to make a film or work on my teacher film. Anyway...

This game project I've been working on still hasn't gotten a name, I would like to get one in the next week or 2 so we still have time to do Logo art etc, the game is based on Humans vs Vampires Team Deathmatch, its a Multiplayer only game and players can choose to ether play as a vampire or as a human. We're looking for a name that hasn't been copy righted/trademarked etc, its got to be unique and still is in the theme of the game. The game is based in olden style times (Medieval etc), with it being semi realistic and fantasy. I will not accept stupidity related names.

What do you get out of this? Bragging rights and thats about it. I also will be posting this game for everyone to try and play once we're done in the next 3 weeks.

dark death blood 2000000000

Unholy rampage: Humans vs. Vampires

Fear of the Dark
this
unless its gonna be a humans with guns versus vampires in an open area with plenty of space and lighting.
if its gonna be a zombie panic kind of deal
that name fits it