Author Topic: Pirate Ship  (Read 8215 times)

SURRENDER THY SAVE OR I'LL SLIT YOUR THOUGHT!

So does that mean you're going to cut their brain?  I have a hard time understanding how you plan on slitting someone's thought...  Perhaps distract them in mid-sentence?  Disrupt their thought?  Derail?  Really, I throat you would have made it more clear...  :P  Mouser X out.

OMFG IT ROCKS                                                                                                                                                                         
omfg it rockz

So does that mean you're going to cut their brain?  I have a hard time understanding how you plan on slitting someone's thought...  Perhaps distract them in mid-sentence?  Disrupt their thought?  Derail?  Really, I throat you would have made it more clear...  :P  Mouser X out.

LOL is misspelled, and then used spell check!

O_O O_O O_O O_O
O_o o_O O_o o_O
WOW!!!!!!!
HOLY #$%@ THATS GOOD!
NICE!
I can't even do that.

hes in USSR
mainly only USSR, MotE, and OS or ex-USSR members are that good....execpt storeclerk....im sure he can still build good i jsut have yet to see it in retail

There are a lot of amazing builders that don't belong to a clan. And thanks, WolfTurtle.

hes in USSR
mainly only USSR, MotE, and OS or ex-USSR members are that good....execpt storeclerk....im sure he can still build good i jsut have yet to see it in retail
Storeclerk used to be in USSR.  :panda:

same with NKL, don't know if NKL left USSR or got kicked but he sucks at building without EW, so therefore he isn't in USSR anymore.

Who's the REAL creator of this ship? They must be pissed that everyone is stealing their build!

Who's the REAL creator of this ship? They must be pissed that everyone is stealing their build!
entrepreneur in
you handicap

AND DONT NECRO POST

I swear one day I'm going to get a shot gun and its going to be one of those Zombie Games but 100's of N00bs.

the front is kinda weird for me but otherwise the rest is pretty good i like to build pirate ships! i dont know what to rate :(