Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 77651 times)

After reading this whole topic, I now wonder. Has anybody ever bothered to ignore people like this? It's like someone pulls stuff like this, and more than half the community is drawn to it, and begins to rant about it. Why not ignore it, an move on with your life?

It's honestly like this.
"Oh my god! I'm standing in a room full of gay men! I hate being here, but I'm going to stay anyways!"

That was a stuffty comparison. Ignore that please.

After reading this whole topic, I now wonder. Has anybody ever bothered to ignore people like this? It's like someone pulls stuff like this, and more than half the community is drawn to it, and begins to rant about it. Why not ignore it, an move on with your life?

It's honestly like this.
"Oh my god! I'm standing in a room full of gay men! I hate being here, but I'm going to stay anyways!"
I remain here for people like this. It's all a part of self-development and attempting to help others try too.
However, they need to accept the words I give.

I remain here for people like this. It's all a part of self-development and attempting to help others try too.
However, they need to accept the words I give.

I agree with you, however, I've just seen way too many people rant about the smallest things.

To those people, just stop and think. It's just some person on the internet. Is it really worth the rant? Just think, "forget 'em" and move on. It would straiten up the forums SO MUCH.

I agree with you, however, I've just seen way too many people rant about the smallest things.

To those people, just stop and think. It's just some person on the internet. Is it really worth the rant? Just think, "forget 'em" and move on. It would straiten up the forums SO MUCH.

Sure, a few of us could ignore her, but there were the people who really liked her and encouraged her. It was those people who fueled her. We were trying to put an end to it.

Kbye forgeters, email's here.
By the way, I'm perfect.
What a sTroll that was

lol @ her signature, so full of herself.

And I actually loving defended her at one point :l

Congratulations guyz.

You happy?

And I actually loving defended her at one point :l
How does this make you feel?

This is one of those drama topics that gets nowhere real fast and then it gets somewhere and it's so cool because it's been weeks now since this whole thing started and Aeris is finally gone.

I'm so happy.